• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic

Milan play the market remarkably well this summer. Well done for them.
It's certainly a team I want to be great again.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Some transfer news from german papers, sources are mostly kicker and Transfermarkt:

- PSG not after Alexis anymore, focused now on Mbappé. Alexis apparently in talks with Man City or staying at Arsenal

What I read was that PSG indicated to L'Equipe that they were told Alexis would choose between Bayern and Arsenal, not Manchester City (who I still insist Wenger won't sell him to anyway).

Ashybashy86

Bellerin is good, but I honestly think some overrate him. As for Kyle Walker, he's also fast, but unlike Bellerin, can actually deliver dangerous crosses into the box. Not sure on his defending though.

Rouski

Bailly has already shown more than either of those two ever have, and what are they supposed to do, stop signing defenders because a couple didn't turn into the next Vidic / Ferdinand pairing? That sort of "he might flop though!" attitude has hamstrung this club.

Apologies Miss Georgia I didn't know it is your time of the month. If you look at the comment there is nothing said about not buying players or if these defenders will be there for 10 years. The comment was that MU thought they had their defense sorted for the long term with smalling and jones. Why don't you think about things before you fly off the handle

Bergkamp120

Wow, Porto managed to get 40 million for Andre Silva. That's madness. He's a nice young player but he's not worth that at all. Porto fans didn't rate him that highly. 16 goals in 32 matches in Portugal is not bad but it's nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom