• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
As far as Serie A defenders go I would say
the following are all better than Koulibaly

Skriniar
De Ligit
Kumbulla
Romagnoli
Bonucci
De Vrij
Smalling

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

I certainly wouldnt rule it out. Laca made him look foolish when we played them and whenever I've watched him play against other PL teams he has looked poor and error prone.

You can not have watched him vs Liverpool then? Koulibaly and LaPorte is an incredible starting pair of CBs.

Shalmaneser V

Skriniar
De Ligit
Kumbulla
Romagnoli
Bonucci
De Vrij
Smalling

Kumbulla? Smalling? :lol:

Think an argument can made for Skriniar and probably Romagnoli from that list and that’s it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

I certainly wouldnt rule it out. Laca made him look foolish when we played them and whenever I've watched him play against other PL teams he has looked poor and error prone.

And this is when he is playing in a inferior/slower league compared to PL.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
They were never as talented and had the physical profile of Koulibaly.

His physical profile is exactly the reason why he is so clumsy. Reminds me of Mangala too much and will not have time to adapt to the league. PL is a different ball-game compared to Serie A and he made tons of mistakes at Napoli. City should just go out for someone like Gabriel or take a punt on Gimenez.

Jakarta

Skriniar
De Ligit
Kumbulla
Romagnoli
Bonucci
De Vrij
Smalling

Lol hater keep on hating.

Koulibaly is a top quality CB.

The kind of physically imposing CB we can only dream about.

People comparing him to Luiz,Mangala etc....some people love talking outta their a$$.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good luck dealing with de Laurentiis don't think city will have problem but he'll definitely ask for 70m at least

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Good luck dealing with de Laurentiis don't think city will have problem but he'll definitely ask for 70m at least
City are always willing to spend and they'll also get money from Sane transfer.

City won't make mistake again by not having 2 elite CBs. Laporte is top 3 CB in the world, only Van Dijk & Ramos ahead oh him. City losing him killed their season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Aren’t Laporte and Koulibaly both left sided CBs?

Koulibaly out and Gabriel Magalhaes in makes sense for Napoli. They’re getting the better deal imo.

City should have gone for Škriniar. Laporte and Škriniar is elite stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom