• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,539
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Aren’t Laporte and Koulibaly both left sided CBs?

Koulibaly out and Gabriel Magalhaes in makes sense for Napoli. They’re getting the better deal imo.

City should have gone for Škriniar. Laporte and Škriniar is elite stuff.
I don't think Inter would sell. Inter want to challenge Juve and be big players in Europe again.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Milan are still way behind though. They have only about 3 players who I'd take at Arsenal, whereas Inter have about 8 or 9.

But yh, it's good to see Inter making moves.
Yeah seems like AC Milan has new owners from 2018, American Hedge Fund Group. Seems like they're running the team terribly. Only interested in trying to make a quick profit from the team instead of building sustained success.

Sucks for AC Milan fans.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Koulibaly is like a mixture of Sol Campbell & Frank Sinclair.

Can be an incredibly dominant, powerful, intimidating centre-back, but at Napoli seems to have got into a comfort zone where the mistakes are getting more regular. Change might do him good. Him, Mendy and Walker will be incredibly athletic, but all have the occasional Mustafi in them

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne 's brother set to leave MUFC.

Guys really talented. Whoever takes him on a free will have a gem. He was captaining the youth national side that Foden and Sancho were playing in. He was frozen out by United since contract negotiations.

The Pogba part is a lazy comparison. He's not close to Pogba in talent but still a very exciting player. Pogba at his age was being a key part of winning back to back Serie A titles.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Guys really talented. Whoever takes him on a free will have a gem. He was captaining the youth national side that Foden and Sancho were playing in. He was frozen out by United since contract negotiations.

The Pogba part is a lazy comparison. He's not close to Pogba in talent but still a very exciting player. Pogba at his age was being a key part of winning back to back Serie A titles.

I just love how a lot of exciting English prospects are surnamed Sancho, Gomes, Saka, et. al.

Looking forward to The Sun/Mail trying to pick who to treat like they do Sterling and the Brexit crowd having to say that Saka is actually a proper british name.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I just love how a lot of exciting English prospects are surnamed Sancho, Gomes, Saka, et. al.

Looking forward to The Sun/Mail trying to pick who to treat like they do Sterling and the Brexit crowd having to say that Saka is actually a proper british name.

Even their most yer da brexit young player, Declan Rice, is actually Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom