• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,663
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Thing with Watkins is he’d probably be happy to ride the bench for a bit if we want to go Auba up top, but is also good enough to do the Lacazette role with Auba on the left.

Cash in for Lacazette now and bring in Watkins is probably smart provided Arteta does want a guy like Willian on the left.

It’ll affect Nketiah tho, who Arteta seems to really like.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That good ?

Even if his goalscoring doesn’t translate you’re looking at a Welbeck level striker who’s an elite presser, runner and team player who’s good in the air and can hold the ball up.

There’s always a place for that in any squad and you can play him across the front line. If we sold Lacazette and put the money into him I think that’d be smart.

GDeep™

League is very weak
1_Screen-Shot-2019-11-16-at-161132.png
Rashford is his best mate apparently and that’s the big pull to Utd.

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Watkins is a 10 goal a season striker in the premier league. Not good enough for THE Arsenal, Villa is the perfect step for him I think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watkins is a 10 goal a season striker in the premier league. Not good enough for THE Arsenal, Villa is the perfect step for him I think.

Not an Aubameyang replacement, he’d be a much needed Welbeck replacement. Might even be better.

18M is great value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom