• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 661,810
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
WOW, SZ, a very high standard paper in Germany, basically said that opposed to all the things we recently heared about negotiations for Sancho, the salary stuff, the talks etc, there's actually nothing going on at all.

Claim, that there isn't even talks as of yet and there's no way of him leaving below anything other than 120m.

And Watzke supposedly said "there's never been any offer for Sancho"

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
WOW, SZ, a very high standard paper in Germany, basically said that opposed to all the things we recently heared about negotiations for Sancho, the salary stuff, the talks etc, there's actually nothing going on at all.

Claim, that there isn't even talks as of yet and there's no way of him leaving below anything other than 120m.

And Watzke supposedly said "there's never been any offer for Sancho"
Link?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Cheers mate. Good read that.

Drenched with (not so) subtle digs at the PL and Man U in particular though. Not sure if that's the translation or that they resent PL and the way clubs are run over in UK. Wonder if that colors the writing a bit.

Anyway, him staying would be a big blow to Man U.

Think the biggest subtle dig was towards English media, that made it seem like there are advanced talks, salary talks, an intermediare agent etc, whilst there's nothing of that sort to their knowledge.

Well, two opposing claims, but Watzke talking about it so clearly right now, would have me tend to a very early stage of the deal at the most.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I've been meaning to ask you about Mata, because I haven't seen him play in ages.
What's he up to these days? Would you guys mind selling him to us if he's a bench warmer?

I think it's a bad decision for a club aspiring for a European spot, his legs have gone but still has technical ability. I think a move for MLS should be considered. He made 2 assists against LASK today which probably doesn't count for much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom