• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 665,899
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Messi and his wife Antonella on some Bonnie & Clyde **** looking for Bartomeu to drill him.

Send the dog in!

1bec97e2-947c-11e8-acb0-2eccab85240c_1280x720_162935.jpg

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
City or Inter seems to be the favourites from what I've seen.. Will be interesting to see where he ends up..

Feels a bit weird though.. Would have been fitting to see him end his career with Barca.
LMAO are you serious, Messi is still top 3 player in the world. He's not going to waste his remaining good years on MLS or Argentina. Messi still has at least 5 good years left in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom