• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,304
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
James was already unhappy wiht the life in Germany. To cold in the morning. Think England would be even worse for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well much like us Everton needed a completely new midfield and it looks like Carlo may well be getting it.

Meanwhile...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Doesnt matter that your midfield is James, Allan, Doucoure and Gomes as long as you CB options are Holgate, Mina and Keane. People jealous of these dealings are ******

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
James Rodriguez would be a huge for Everton. They finished 12th!

Big status signing, boost to the fans & someone to orchestrate their attack. Got a nice group of 23-25 year olds but looked a little lost.

Getting that first big signing in can open doors.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Everton are like those NFL teams who always spend lots and “win” free agency but do **** all during the season.

They remind me of the Knicks, still live in the 80s, delude themselves that they’re still a big team and spunk money up the wall on dross every summer.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
James and Allan would be good signings for Everton tbh. Allan is an interesting manager's player. Can run, tackle and intercept all day long.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fabrizio says keep an eye on PSG and City with Messi.

Look i know his wages are simply ridiculous. BUT. If he's a free signing, and you get him for two years? He gets around £55M a year in wages. It would probably end up being around £80M after all is said and done. Is that not worth it?

£160M for two years of the best player on the planet? City would win the CL at a canter.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Willian - Auba - Pepe
Messi
Xhaka - Soumare
Tierney - Gabriel - Saliba - Tierney
Leno
Arteta did say about winning the CL in 3 years right? ;)

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
According to my Barcelona source, Messi contacted Pep asking if City can pay a fee to Barcelona. I'm sure Pep is absolutely doing everything he can to make that happen. I think Messi has a couple of more seasons at the highest level along with a retirement period in MLS or Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom