• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 661,871
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Don't want to see him in another shirt tbh. However ****ty the club is run, they belong together.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's nothing like Pirlo. He has this side to his game which is perfect for pressing and starting quick counter attacks.

He's an all-action midfielder that is amazing at dictating the game.

100% , anyone who narrow his abilities to a deep lying playmaker a la pirlo hasn't really watched Thiago for ages.

Guys aggressive, good defensively, can tackle,.. all you can possibly want

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Think of the contract he will sign for City in 120 ish days. o_O

Messi just playing Barce. Pressure on them.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think of the contract he will sign for City in 120 ish days. o_O

Messi just playing Barce. Pressure on them.

De decides to stay and they get no money. No matter how many people call him a "satanic dwarf" he's actually carrying the team still.

Barça will cave and sell him for 150m or something like that because they're broke and need the money and I'm loving the irony.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What a very bizarre saga...poor from both Barca and Messi really.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Surely the biggest takeaway here is that Messi is intent on leaving,whether now or next summer?

Can see this leading to some form of compromise deal between Barca and Man City for Messi to join Barca for a transfer fee this window.

What's the point in Barca sitting on Messi and paying him huge wages when they know he doesn't want to be there now, and certainly won't be there in a years time?

Sounds stupid to sell arguably the GOAT but he's 33, on huge wages and Barca desperately need to rebuild their squad.

I'd love to see him in the Premier League, but it would still be sickening seeing him in a plastic club like Man City's shirt.

Gegen Pressing

This is standard procedure . He will leave on a free next season and will pocket the whole money as sign-on bonus for himself instead of gifting it to Barcelona.
Özil will do the same , imo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

what a fall from grace
Not going to lie. I never ever saw the hype, even when we were linked to him I was hoping he was one of those players whose irl performances were better than his YouTube videos. Didn’t seem particular fast, strong or twinkle toed. Just seemed to be a good all rounder with a decent left foot.

I think the football world got caught up in the race to rip apart the Monaco team. Imagine if we had signed him for 90M.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I’m in tears, players like donny hurt the most. At the club since he was barely walking, grown-up, developed and made some great memories. Joins a trash club like United and “it’s his dream”. Can personally confirm NOBODY in the Netherlands dreams about Manchester.
I second that.

Bar a few PSV fans, most people here like attractive, attacking football.

That's why as a nation we've been trophyless for decades.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I second that.

Bar a few PSV fans, most people here like attractive, attacking football.

That's why as a nation we've been trophyless for decades.

That 2014 team was anything but attractive and attacking though tbf.

Also getting flashbacks to Nigel De Jong going full Jet Li on Xabi Alonso in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom