• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 661,914
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Also getting flashbacks to Nigel De Jong going full Jet Li on Xabi Alonso in 2010.

These are some of the most iconic moments in world football.

1544708197_605413_1544710475_noticia_normal.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I thought Werner would be on lower wages as a 24 year old from Bundesliga.

£270k/week is very much and imagine how it climbs up in the next contract if he performs.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
That 2014 team was anything but attractive and attacking though tbf.

Also getting flashbacks to Nigel De Jong going full Jet Li on Xabi Alonso in 2010.
Van Bommel and de Nigel Jong in midfield. Mathijsen (who? Indeed) en Ooijer CB. Horrible stuff.

Disliked watching that until we actually reached the finals. At that point I turned into an Atletico supporter.

Two years prior to that we were amazing. Obliterated Italy and France at the Euro's. Only to get knocked out by Arshavin/Hiddink.

Dutch team plays great football when most players have an Ajax background.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gomes, Allan and Doucure is a bit frightening on paper but Lemar and James is nothing to be scared of. We still better even without doing any more transfers from now on.

We are supposed to be better than Everton as a rule though! Everton are making good signings.

It hurts me that Everton are even seen as a rival team.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Not going to lie. I never ever saw the hype, even when we were linked to him I was hoping he was one of those players whose irl performances were better than his YouTube videos. Didn’t seem particular fast, strong or twinkle toed. Just seemed to be a good all rounder with a decent left foot.

I think the football world got caught up in the race to rip apart the Monaco team. Imagine if we had signed him for 90M.
Glad Wenger was let gone of before he screwed up our squad and finances any further. We still need a couple of more windows to reverse the irreversible damage he has caused this great club in his final years.

All great men fall. Luckily he wasn't that great and @Kingslayer did his thing before we got any worse and Wenger's wet dream of cuckold Arsenal never came to fruition. Baldness is a sign of greatness.

Proper *****. Get smashed by United and then proceed to give a rigorous back rub. Could never be my club

Bruh.. we can not keep our best players to play in Holland for all their lives..

To talk like this about Ajax.. tsk.. look at the ****show that’s called Arsenal for the past 10 years. I think Ajax and Arsenal fans like the same kind of football and both clubs are in a similar situation: once greats in Europe but now not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom