• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 664,926
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There is a serious problem at your club when you spend £400m on defenders within a 5 year period. Pep/City deserve a lot more stick than they get for that. Klopp is so clear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
with Week to go the movement is still very slow alot of big teams have big squads. weird.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Cuisance to Leeds for around 20m.

Why wasn't he looked at as a Thomas alternative?

Cuisance-Ceballos-Aouar would've been very nice.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Cuisance is 5ft 9 and completely different to Partey.

Yes, and? Doesn't answer my question. Thomas is not the only pivot midfielder in the world, despite what this forum would have you believe.

I can answer the question myself, tbh, that Arteta wants an experienced player there. But I think it's a bit short-sighted, Cuisance for 20-25m represents great value and he's a player that could easily be better than Thomas before the end of this season.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Cuisance has barely featured for Bayern and was hardly a regular at Gladbach, no?
That's correct, massively talented player, though, and was 19 when he was at Gladbach. Would be a decent alternative to Aouar, too.

There are some interesting options in this market that we will come to regret not pursuing if we don't manage to get two expensive options in Aouar and Partey.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That's correct, massively talented player, though, and was 19 when he was at Gladbach. Would be a decent alternative to Aouar, too.

There are some interesting options in this market that we will come to regret not pursuing if we don't manage to get two expensive options in Aouar and Partey.

Yeah fair enough, i guess thats sound reasoning, not really sure its a position that we should gamble on taking a pretty unproven talent on tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom