• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 661,770
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well there can be only one @OnlyOne.

I'm just saying any big club could come in for Aouar if we haggle over the fee. But somehow nobody can have an opinion here apart from the Transfer Junkie.
Tbf it happened to Bayern. They took to long to offer the fee Ajax wanted, Barcelona swooped in and got Dest. Now Bayern are furious.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Tbf it happened to Bayern. They took to long to offer the fee Ajax wanted, Barcelona swooped in and got Dest. Now Bayern are furious.

Its happened to us with Mata and god knows how many other players.
Aouar is a prime talent available on a cut-price fee, could trigger some of the big clubs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
wtf whoever edited my post I said an inbetweeners reference :lol::lol:

The French guy Patrice says Your mother in the way I spelt it... @Sammy1887 why you gonna play the race card on that you swine :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: just googled the word I used, didn't realise lol obviously wouldn't have used that knowing what it actually meant @American_Gooner I apologise for that.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Another 65m pounds on defense. Amazing. That's over 100m pounds when you include Ake.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I've heard he's decent but I've also heard he's probably not worth that fee. I reckon Kounde would've been a good move but I guess it wasn't possible. But Kounde and Laporte would have been a cool partnership. Dias and Laporte is just a bit meh, two random white dudes for 60m each, give me Saliba and Gabriel for half the price any day.

Breezy

I've heard he's decent but I've also heard he's probably not worth that fee. I reckon Kounde would've been a good move but I guess it wasn't possible. But Kounde and Laporte would have been a cool partnership. Dias and Laporte is just a bit meh, two random white dudes for 60m each, give me Saliba and Gabriel for half the price any day.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom