• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

IrishGooner93

Him and Jesus took us up a level last season but feel the team has outgrown them now. As well as Jesus going backwards.
Both have their moments, good for top 3 level but you can see why Pep let them go. Mentally weak, too emotional and can cost you in the small, clinical, fine margins when going for league titles and CL games against the very best.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I believe in being fair so there was one brilliant through pass that he drilled into Eddie's feet which could have produced a chance or a goal if Eddie hadn't slipped but other than that he was predictably sloppy and stupid with numerous giveaways in his cameo.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Fam....FAMMM...
Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look he's nowhere near this brilliant player he's been made out to be, he's a solid technical player but what he gives the team is way too overrated. His success came from him being difficult to mark and helping us gain numerical superiority centrally because wingers were never gonna follow him infield.

When things are tight and congested and fiercely fought he becomes next to useless. I think I'd even go as far as saying he should be done as a starter here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when Timber get fit and if he fully sharp it'll make Zinchenko a squad player and likely will be sold in 2025 summer. Arteta likes him but unsure his fitness and his performance defensively will be something to be trusted upon in coming years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have gotten very used to having 4 defenders that can actually defend again, tbh...so it will be hard to go back to him in our backline.

Very good on the ball at times, but think we have passed him by as a left back...White (and hopefully Timber are) good enough on the ball without having a massive drop off in actual 1 v 1 ability.

As good as he was last season, think he might have been the main reason we lost our heads so much as a team... he's emotional in a bad way, and it greatly affects both the players and fans.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You never know with Mikel the fact he played him there in pre season against man city and against Nottingham could suggest otherwise he also was impressive
He is a professional player. He can do a job in a position some games. But you can’t buy a right footed CB who never played left back and think you can make him a left back. This is wishful thinking

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is a professional player. He can do a job in a position some games. But you can’t buy a right footed CB who never played left back and think you can make him a left back. This is wishful thinking
That's outdated thinking and has been proven wrong already

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That's outdated thinking and has been proven wrong already
Show me an example where a guy who played CB his whole career became a full time left back. And I mean a right footed CB. Yes he can be moved to the right. But it’s much harder on the left for a right footed CB

outlawz

I have gotten very used to having 4 defenders that can actually defend again, tbh...so it will be hard to go back to him in our backline.

Very good on the ball at times, but think we have passed him by as a left back...White (and hopefully Timber are) good enough on the ball without having a massive drop off in actual 1 v 1 ability.

As good as he was last season, think he might have been the main reason we lost our heads so much as a team... he's emotional in a bad way, and it greatly affects both the players and fans.
I'm in similar territory, but that pass to Nketiah before he slipped is not something White is capable of. He had executed similar line breaking passes against Brentford as well.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Becoming my new pet hate, he seriously pi$$es me off everytime he plays. We have out grown him and shouldnt start. Cant play 90 minutes and is a crock. Bench player, nothing more we have moved on without him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Show me an example where a guy who played CB his whole career became a full time left back. And I mean a right footed CB. Yes he can be moved to the right. But it’s much harder on the left for a right footed CB
Timber was a RB and CB before us so not sure where this "CB his whole career" is coming from, but I've seen plenty of players moving positions and sides to great effect.

Also, the way we use LB is perfectly fine for a right-footed player

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Becoming my new pet hate, he seriously pi$$es me off everytime he plays. We have out grown him and shouldnt starr. Cant play 90 minutes and is a crock. Bench player, nothing more we have moved on without him.
Agree, was a nice transition from Tierney at the time but he is annoying me as well lately, and it's his poor and lazy passing mostly as he never was a good defender to start with

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Timber was a RB and CB before us so not sure where this "CB his whole career" is coming from, but I've seen plenty of players moving positions and sides to great effect.

Also, the way we use LB is perfectly fine for a right-footed player
Yes CB who done job at rb. White also played some games as rb. They are similar profile. I’m saying it’s much different doing it on the left with defending with your weaker foot and expected to put crosses on your weaker foot

Look at White cross for havertz winner. That’s a player crossing first time on his natural foot which is big thing for a full back.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom