• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

CannonBals

You see, that's where we'll disagree and I'm fine with it. In fact, I'm not saying he did something wrong, I'm saying he was incapable of doing something good/normal that I would expect from any player at this level
Ok I get that you are questioning his capability basically. Ya he has his flaws no doubt.
We got him for 20m and looks like he is a 20m player and we have not unearthed a gem in this case as against many in this squad.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’ve said it a few times over the last few months and I’ll say it again. I can’t rate a player who does not learn from his mistakes in the slightest.

I had to stream the game on my phone in an airport so admittedly didn’t have the best viewing experience but there was an occasion where he tried to get clever with Tielemans by baiting him towards the ball on the edge of our box after their corner and he dispossess him easily then hits the bar+post with his effort.

There have been so many occasions this season where he has dilly dallyed on the ball when he hasn’t needed to, as well as not realised danger around him. I even saw him do a couple kick ups as a player was closing him down a couple months ago.

These things aren’t so much about ability. It’s more about learning and development. Looking yourself in the mirror and working on your weaknesses. I can’t rate a player who has shown 0 signs of that and is getting worse by the day.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Oh and the posters tryna protect him are showing A1 virtue signalling. If a player is making very amateur mistakes on a regular basis and not learning from them, they’re gonna get stick from fans, this is natural everywhere and especially when a team has high ambitions or expectations. Some of it will be abuse in poor taste, and some of it will be genuine commentary.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I raise you by this:

View attachment 23502

This is what him and Ben White were arguing over during the Forest game when they got their late consolation. His positioning is very suss.

I don’t get the need to follow the attacker when he could easily just hold the line with our other three defenders.
But then they shared their wives, went to Dubai and everything was fixed in the relations between the two :lol:

CannonBals

Oh and the posters tryna protect him are showing A1 virtue signalling. If a player is making very amateur mistakes on a regular basis and not learning from them, they’re gonna get stick from fans, this is natural everywhere and especially when a team has high ambitions or expectations. Some of it will be abuse in poor taste, and some of it will be genuine commentary.

Exactly. If Arteta is not happy with other options I would be ok with even MLS playing there before Zinchenko. Even if he makes mistakes atleast that way you are investing in the future like we did with Saka.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People won’t like it but we missed his passing yesterday. Not sure how he could’ve fitted into the team but should’ve tried.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom