• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Difficult deal to do. Probably looking at £60m which I'm not sure the club would go to. Mendes being involved gives me hope. He'll push through transfers to earn himself some cash.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Few things with this.

1. MGW was sold for 40m. If we have a budget to work with, I can’t see Neto happening.

2. He comes across as a player who wants to play every game. Not a bad thing, but could also cause some unrest.

3. As others have said, his end product is hot and miss. Mikel has been talking about adding firepower, goals. He’s still young though I guess.

He’s a player I’ve liked for a long time now so I wouldn’t be against the move, but, I do have a few reservations.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Few things with this.

1. MGW was sold for 40m. If we have a budget to work with, I can’t see Neto happening.

2. He comes across as a player who wants to play every game. Not a bad thing, but could also cause some unrest.

3. As others have said, his end product is hot and miss. Mikel has been talking about adding firepower, goals. He’s still young though I guess.

He’s a player I’ve liked for a long time now so I wouldn’t be against the move, but, I do have a few reservations.

MGW most likely ends up being £32-£35m. Obviously they'll want more for Neto but I don't think it's going to be something massive. It might come down to how it's structured. Also the good thing with Mendes being involved is he can find them a player to replace him and might use that as a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom