• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He was excellent before his injury, but Serious questions about him since then.
Could be a risky move.

My thoughts exactly. Paltry attacking numbers, but I do rate him always have. He actually caught my eye way more than Jota at Wolves.

Emibury

I'm all for this for as long as we don't pay silly money. Another player with flexibility to play across the front line. Can't believe he is only 22 - been around so long thought he must be mid-20s. If the intention is to play Vieira/ESR in midfield then Neto makes a lot of sense and fits with the transfer policy of recent times.

I could see Neto pushing hard for this move too - we have are developing a good reputation recently for playing and developing younger players, in contrast to living on the bench/reserves at Chelsea or forgetting how to play football at United.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's complicated deal really. But if Jorge mendes working in it meaning we have bit of chance don't think we spending more than 50m on winger.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think it will 55m also he wont start will he, so injuries not too much of an issue.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What orny mentioned about ffp? We don't need to crazy then get punished how much we can still spend?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think gets done if Mendes is really invested in it. Wolves probably don’t want to jeopardise their relationship with him if they can help it.

Mendes is working on the deal to get Gonaclo Ramos to an English club. I've seen Wolves mentioned as a possible landing spot so it could be Neto out Ramos in.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
we can do the Italian trick loan + obligation thing too it's rare with English clubs but if it involves 50m obligations might tempt wolves.

It's look either him or Pino so either way we getting very talented players

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Wolves in a pretty strong position with him having just signed a new contract, they are financially stable and just made good money from Gibbs White

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wolves also spent heavily they still want CF too. There chance this happen imo just hope Todd don't be c**t and try hijack another deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom