• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Neto is needed. Our system relies on tricky 1on1 wingers who can take it to the line for cutbacks and also stretch the opposition. Right now only Martinelli and Saka can do that.

What makes Neto even better is that he can easily do both RW and LW. The transfer will potentially make the situation a bit untenable for the likes of either ESR or Trossard though.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
We really don’t need much else for the squad right now outside a CF and a Winger. Only other position would be LCM considering we don’t resolve that area internally.

We can fetch £40-50m from Nketiah and Nelson which will almost pay for Neto. That’s not including ESR who I doubt has a future here at this stage.

Still need a marauding physical athletic fullback. Not every day inversion, that does not work in Europe.

We still don't have a box to box midfielder in the team.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't think Wolves will sell for 60m. It's too cheap for the current market

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mitoma's got 4 years on him & Kvaradona most likely will not be able to cope with the physical demands of the PL.

It's Neto or bust.
Exactly. Neto is the right age profile, the cheapest of the 3 and obviously far more PL proven than Kvaradona who has done virtually nothing for months in a joke league.

ASIF

Exactly. Neto is the right age profile, the cheapest of the 3 and obviously far more PL proven than Kvaradona who has done virtually nothing for months in a joke league.
Are you really comparing Khvicha Kvaratskhelia to Pedro Neto..You 're on some sort of drugs or somethng 💉

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Are you really comparing Khvicha Kvaratskhelia to Pedro Neto..You 're on some sort of drugs or somethng 💉
Are you so unintelligent that you missed the part where I mentioned the cost as well as being PL proven vs not? Weird how your attempted gotcha just showed you don't read at a normal level. Go play somewhere. 🤣

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Another major injury for an already injury prone player.

What a shame, he is what we need (direct transitional ball carrier who can dribble/create/score and play on both flanks) but is injury prone, risky signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another major injury for an already injury prone player.

What a shame, he is what we need (direct transitional ball carrier who can dribble/create/score and play on both flanks) but is injury prone, risky signing.
As long its just hamstring injury is not big issue but will be risky transfer his style of play will be at risk of injury

DuBB

They could use some Neto money on a new 9…

The same way clubs all balked at the idea of buying Tierney, we should do the same here and move on.

This season (or half a season) was a chance to prove his injuries were behind him.

He didn't even make it to November 1st, let alone January.

Spending money on him would be irresponsible.

Makavelii

As much as I’d love to see Neto join Arsenal cause I think he’s an electric player….. I think we’re okay on the wings for the next season or two.

I wonder if instead of signing Neto and a decent striker…. Instead we just sign a world beating striker like Osimhen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom