• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They could use some Neto money on a new 9…

As I said, he was one to watch this season. Similar to Tierney, I feel he got labelled injury prone though mostly impact injuries which is a little unfair as both his last major injures have been ACL and ankle, but now he’s picked up a hammy injury, similar to KT.

I just wouldn’t risk it in January. For all we know he’ll come back and not miss a game to the end of the season.

I like him, but probably one of those you pass on, kinda like DCL.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neto would be the perfect option for us this coming window, all things considered.

Allows to to let Saka fulfill his destiny to become the best central midfield player in the league, it's almost time @Trilly 😍

SupersoakerArsene

Just swap Nketiah for Neto. Use the cash for Ferguson or Toney. Get a decent LCM who's creative in in the summer and get a new player for Partey or Jorginho (Partey can't stay fit, passed the 30)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Said it for ages, Neto has always been a wait and see, yet again his hamstring has gone.

Probably dropped a ton of value as well.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

His injuries are definitely a worry. But given that we have Saka and Martinelli I’d still take a punt at the right price,

If not then Nico Williams release clause looks nice.

Halend

For 60M I'd take risk but no more his injury record not worth go above that

No point fighting for him with those two when there are other good winger targets, rather go after Nico Williams early then dillly dally and drawn into a saga.

You would hope we can convince Williams if the competition is Chelsea and Man Utd.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No point fighting for him with those two when there are other good winger targets, rather go after Nico Williams early then dillly dally and drawn into a saga.

You would hope we can convince Williams if the competition is Chelsea and Man Utd.
I read today even Williams we not interested

REWB

Id still go for him. I think because he is injury prone we could convince him to come here and play a squad player role here rotating with Saka. If we can get him for 40m lets do it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Id still go for him. I think because he is injury prone we could convince him to come here and play a squad player role here rotating with Saka. If we can get him for 40m lets do it.
Don’t think Wolves sell you their best player for 40M when lesser players are going for double. Wolves want 60-80M.

DuBB

Let Pool or City have him.

€50m or less should get us the level of rotation winger we desire. Either a 24-26 year old who is already at a good level, or someone under 24 who has decent potential and a release clause ie. Nico Williams

dino bravo

He might be good as a rotational option. At the moment, as soon as he is able to stand upright Wolves rush him back in and climb on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom