• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now with Rodrigo to Barca won't happening i'm expecting Barca to make Auba bid. we don't have really much time to get replacement but there alot of reports saying we demanding at least 60M the same fee we paid when we bought him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Barca are such a weird club.

Could never trust a country which thinks paella is better without chorizo.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Auba out build the offense around lacas strengths

giphy.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I cannot stand Barcelona buying frauds they are they where complaining about Real Madrid a few years ago but they have spended for over 500 million on attackers. if Barcelona comes Auba will go 100% and we will not win the Europa League tbf we are short of attacking options.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feeling Barca will make desperate move and offer us like 80M euros for Auba. they just made 100M bid for Richarlison and Everton reject it quickly.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feeling Barca will make desperate move and offer us like 80M euros for Auba. they just made 100M bid for Richarlison and Everton reject it quickly.
Richarlison is 23, under a big contract and Brazilian though. Auba is 29, African and not extending his deal.

I’ll take 60M and ship out Auba now.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom