• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
It was really joke if window. But at the moment we just lost 2 attacking players and replace them with attacking midfield and our depth upfront is short

Overall massively short. Lost gab, didnt replace. Lost ox, didnt replace, lost coq didnt replace, lost theo didnt replace, lost sanchez and got mhky.

The dead wood is getting moved but we have to replace with quality and soon. We have masses of cash, our wage bill is dropping down massively so no excuses to do whats needed to get auba in.

I think it will happen but its so disappointing that this happens everytime, the top top teams dont stall they just get it done quick.

Steps

Wenger thought signing no outfield player in summer 2015 was good enough....we all know what happened.

Lets not kid ourselves here, just prepare for the worst....
mpKZg.png

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Again the facts of the matter is clear. Dortmund have adopted the gong ho stance with our negotiation. We have been more proactive by adding the bids. Today the decision to play Auba did not go well for them. The message from the fans and the result was clear. NO player is bigger than the club so get this done , get a replacement and give us better results. The decision to sell has been made by Dortmund. Player is one foot out mentally. We are ready and demonstrated a serious intention to buy with 2 bids. Dortmund is not moving on their valuation and talking to the press to show they are in control. The reverse is true and Zorc statements shows they have a weaker hand. It’s time to deal and close this. Arsenal is ready to deal.

Ok I accept all that and agree with most of it. So we are ready to deal! That means we will now offer a figure that Dortmund will accept or reject and that is the bit that worries me, I think our next bid will also be rejected for being too low. Time will tell!

karquosa

Arsenal is only 5 points from 4th place with 14 games to play. Hardly insurmountable.

Didn't say it was insurmountable. I said I personally think we have a better shot at winning the Europa League. To get top four we are completely reliant on the shortcomings of our competitors while winning the Europa league is all on us. I think we have better odds when the outcome is completely in our hands as opposed to when it's not. Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom