• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

20m is lot for us unfortunately, could be we are trying to convince Giroud to go there 6 months so we get like 10m discount. Othervise Dortmund wont budge, they ll play hardball, it is how they roll, we need to give them something.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it look we telling nothing to media and the media have no clue what's going on that's why there no news.

DennisTheLegend

Where is the money from £35m Ox, £20m Walcott and £10m Coq gone? We have the £60m sitting there - I don’t know why it’s so difficult to give them the money to secure a top 10 striker in the world.

If he bangs in 15 goals before the end of the season surely his value will be back to £80m

If we mess this up then I’m personally done with this club until they change the entire board and the manager - For far too long us fans have been watching our club turn into a complete shambles. Selling our best players to rivals doesn’t even seem to hurt like it used, just a numb feeling with no real emotions.

Jheeze can you imagine Özil, Mhiki and Jack feeding PEA and Laca....

blaise

Where is the money from £35m Ox, £20m Walcott and £10m Coq gone? We have the £60m sitting there - I don’t know why it’s so difficult to give them the money to secure a top 10 striker in the world.

If he bangs in 15 goals before the end of the season surely his value will be back to £80m

If we mess this up then I’m personally done with this club until they change the entire board and the manager - For far too long us fans have been watching our club turn into a complete shambles. Selling our best players to rivals doesn’t even seem to hurt like it used, just a numb feeling with no real emotions.

Maybe we are trying to buy Evans too and need 15-20m there , no other reason really, still hard to explain

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We're that guy that buys a broken down car and thinks it'll run like new after giving it a coat of paint....it doesnt make sense, I just wanted to make a metaphor

blaise

We're that guy that buys a broken down car and thinks it'll run like new after giving it a coat of paint....it doesnt make sense, I just wanted to make a metaphor

Mikhi is the paint yup, but sometimes even unintentionally you hit the gold.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Dial square has a new job everybody.

giphy.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We go through this every ****ing window. Guess what, people lie and act stupid on twitter. Shock, horror.

IslingtonBornandbred

Don't forget we've still got to sell Jenkinson, Debuchy, Campbell, Perez, Asano. The money is there mate, if we don't do it, it will be because we don't want to, not because we can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom