• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We'll be lucky to get a tenner for that lot.
Fine by me. Saving on their wages collectively as well, though. Don’t forget that. I’d throw Akpom on that list too. And there’s Mertesacker’s and Cazorla’s contracts running down at the end of the season. Good chunk of money to be made available for the summer altogether.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We are that kid on playground that sees a candy on the floor and quickly puts a foot on it so he can hide it from others, although at home he has a full closet of candies but that is just for black days.
We're that billionaire orphan who owns a massive tech conglomerate and doesn't even bother to fight crime in their city to avenge their parents.

Finesse

Dortmund has been lacking strategically throughout this transfer. They are losing their best player and letting the emotions control their strategy. Nobody should feel sorry for them and pay what they demand because their best player is leaving. They should have negotiated down to a price rather than give us a quotation and stick to it. This is not a release clause on his contract. That should have been tolerable. When a club announced they sold for x it means they bargained from w and z to get x. Unless there is a release clause. We have been strategic and for good cause. However things have changed now and we know their hand. If Dortmund let’s this roll they can keep him till the summer and sell for similar amount. They can easily integrate him into the team and fans will forget this after a few goals. So our strategy has to change. We got 3 days to close this. Paying up their valuation will not be a sign of weakness anymore and to be fair that valuation is not that far off or about right for a player of his calibre. Dortmund did not like the face of Sven on the negotiation table. I can understand that but it’s business. We got money and Giroud.( Dortmund gets a straight replacement) We should close this now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Look at the guys jacket. He wears a sleeping bag with a hood when he’s on the touch line making us think he’s some doddering old fool who can’t zip up a coat. He’s playing us.

DUo0IOaX4AAGea2

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even the journalists are turning on Aubameyang. Certainly this transfer will be done in the next couple of days. The situation between him and BVB is seemingly untenable and can't be fixed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The bild journalist usually hate auba he even got problem with them.

About that Wenger video the guy didn't asked him about auba lol

Plutarch

I've never said this before, but in this case, just pay the bloody money and get it done. Before we get outbid by late interest from someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom