• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Thursday 24th February | KO: 19:45 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Wolves.jpg

We're in a great position for top 4 and we're playing decently currently.
Our CF position is a big issue tbh. Laca has his strength but he's just not good enough to drive us to top 4. The most painful thing is if he gets injured, we're ****ed.

Wolves are a good side. We barely scraped by them a couple of weeks ago, but we're at home so I fancy us for this especially with us having a fully fit squad for this.

Screenshot-20220219-200737.png

Screenshot-20220219-200802.png

Screenshot-20220219-200818.png

Screenshot-20220219-201121.png

Screenshot-20220219-201250.png

Screenshot-20220219-201411.png

Screenshot-20220219-201505-1.jpg

Screenshot-20220219-201731.png

The starting XI for this game should be same as Brentford game. The only uncertainty is if Tomiyasu and Martinelli take their place in RB and RW respectively.

Screenshot-20220219-203402.png

Match Prediction

Arsenal 1-0 Wolves

BIoodBrother

I respect Wolves but we bossed them. We were strong with headers in defense. Yet again a solid defensive performance and 60+ minutes of akward attacking. I hope ESR and Tomi are back for the next one. We need them. Laca had a great game, the little pass before he lost his marker and scores is delicate. Nketiah was a beast when he came on. Atkinson was doing us favours. Corners for wolves not given and let us play hard and when Coady was thru on goal he bailed us out in embarassing fashion by giving a fk for a White blunder. Lets not forget that horrible moment too. we will still throw away goals like that but the mentality is stronger than the years before and it will be a race for top4 if we keep that going. United is well on the up with Ragnick. Wrighty said he feels we're outsiders there.
Sa is a very good goalkeeper. Against 2/3 of the teams that Saka shot in the end couldve gone in so he almost came up with the goods himself.
Laca is such a captain tho. The way he animated the crowd at the throw in..wow

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'll be very disappointed if we miss out on Ruben Neves.

Anyway, Pepe = Zizou.
Don't think he will come after all this... But he is not that good tbf... I didn't see him do something magical. Compare him to what Cesc used to do and he is just an average midfielder. I think there are better players around.

Henry boi

Don't think he will come after all this... But he is not that good tbf... I didn't see him do something magical. Compare him to what Cesc used to do and he is just an average midfielder. I think there are better players around.
Didn't he speak positively about us this time around admitting defeat

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Gutted that I missed the game.

These players are putting everything on the line for Arteta, that much is clear.

One game at a time from now on, we can’t get ahead of ourselves.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That was a bloody good win. We should never have gone behind but Gabriel is still young and still learning. The good thing is we never stopped trying to get level, and that 95th min winner 😍 Good subs by Arteta, the team are right behind him and that's a great sign for the run in. Special praise for Ødegaard, I've been a fan since he was here on loan. So pleased we have him, and sooooo much more to come from him!

MikeVinna

Established Member
I was not able to watch the first 30 minutes, but I thought Partey was absolutely class in midfield aside from his wayward shots.
Pepe, as many have said, was a massive gamechanger. I thought we were better, but we looked predictable until Pepe came on.

Partey’s shots were terrible. But people underestimate his importance. He’s so very press-resistant which is exactly what we needed in central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom