• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Chelsea | January 19, 2019 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is going to sound weird but if I have to choose between Koscielny and Mustafi I pick Mustafi. He’s always a mistake waiting to happen but by some miracle sometimes he doesn’t and, he can be sort of ok then. Koscielny is just dead at this point.
I know what you mean. It’s like going to the supermarket with your 80 year old Grandpa driving. You might have your hands over eyes, but sometimes you actually get there.

Giroud12

Time for the players to step up. They have been getting off way too easy lately. Regardless of formation and our first 11, total commitment and effort should be expected.

Chelsea have done worse than us. Spent more, less injuries, and only that freak game at Stamford Bridge is the reason we´re not level on points. Contain Hazard and we should win this comfortably.

As always, I fear our biggest enemy is ourselves and our constant potential to f things up.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know what you mean. It’s like going to the supermarket with your 80 year old Grandpa driving. You might have your hands over eyes, but sometimes you actually get there.
Yeah something like that. :lol:

I’m also dead certain that Mustafi is going to score an own goal tonight now.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hope we counter attack in this game, they're toothless in attack so concede possession of the ball and let their Elneny on steroids break the record and do 200 meaningless sideways passes.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Would love a rampant first half like when we buried Conte's Chelsea.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We did well against Chelsea under Wenger in recent years. Since Sept 2014 in all comps, we won 5, lost 5 and drew 4. Not bad considering their squad was always more expensive. Very even.

Emery needs to keep that up. He’s lost 1, so needs to win 1 to keep up that record.
With respect, this has bugger all to do with Wenger or his quite even 'recent' record against Chelsea. Wenger is gone, We now have a new manager and it's 2019 in case you were wondering.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This is what happened with Wenger because he was convinced the first team he put out was the "best team" to get results.
It's time to drop players like Mustafi and Lichenstiner. It's also time to stop starting Iwobi as it's not the system, it's the player himself that isn't doing him any favors. He has talent, but he's better off the bench to make impact.
Mavpranos and Emile Smith Rowe deserve a chance. Heck, start getting Saka minutes of the bench too.

Emery needs to be brave. Guendozi has disappointing me after his early preseason and first few games. He plays too much like El-Nenny. Young players need to take opportunities or risk becoming mediocre for their entire senior career.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah something like that. :lol:

I’m also dead certain that Mustafi is going to score an own goal tonight now.
He doesn’t need to, one of his rash challenges on Hazard should do it, like he did against Crystal Palace giving that pen away. Or dwelling on the ball like he did with Lingard allowing a one on one with the keeper. Not marking headers like last week when he let Declan Rice out jump him. Or just slipping over at the wrong time like he did against Southampton.

He’s quite talented in this way.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

With respect, this has bugger all to do with Wenger or his quite even 'recent' record against Chelsea. Wenger is gone, We now have a new manager and it's 2019 in case you were wondering.
Like shooting fish in a barrel. So glad you’re back bro.:lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We really should win this, not worried by this Chelsea side at all.

Although having said that, can almost guarantee one of our idiot fullbacks will gift them a pen.
Would need to check the stats but I would bet the CBs have given away even more.;)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He doesn’t need to, one of his rash challenges on Hazard should do it, like he did against Crystal Palace giving that pen away. Or dwelling on the ball like he did with Lingard allowing a one on one with the keeper. Not marking headers like last week when he let Declan Rice out jump him. Or just slipping over at the wrong time like he did against Southampton.

He’s quite talented in this way.
Hmm.

Let’s just go Monreal-Sokratis-Bellerin and all out attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom