• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Random stuff from Henry. I thought we'd done well to address the spine--even if we havent gone full blooded at it. Our spine is good. It isn't the best, but it's not the reason why we havent won the league or got to the QF of the CL. We were well capable of getting to the final of the CL this season and winning the league. Might have had to sacrifice the FA cup, but so what.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Random stuff from Henry. I thought we'd done well to address the spine--even if we havent gone full blooded at it. Our spine is good. It isn't the best, but it's not the reason why havent won the league or got to the QF of the CL.

Not to mention 4 new starters would completely disrupt the flow of the team. Can't just replace players all over the team and expect them to gel, as we've seen at Liverpool, Tottenham, Man Utd and even City to an extent.

Malky

Established Member
Imagine Pogba instead of Cazorla. That would be something...

Anyway proud of the fans clapping for Fabregas. Thank him for good memoris, good assist and good goals. Now hopefully people can move on, he is Chelsea now. Dramaqueens here need to move on too.
We thanked him at the time, built a team around him, made him captain, he was loved here and he couldnt wait to get out of Arsenal to go back to the club that didnt want him in the first place! Now he's at a club we hate and one he said he'd never play for and people applaud him for this? **** that!

blaze_of_glory

I've Gotta say I'm happy with Per game today. He did a great performance.

Honestly, he's been pretty solid for a while now. Whatever was wrong with him earlier seems to have worked itself out. Still think he's too prone to downturns in form though.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
We thanked him at the time, built a team around him, made him captain, he was loved here and he couldnt wait to get out of Arsenal to go back to the club that didnt want him in the first place! Now he's at a club we hate and one he said he'd never play for and people applaud him for this? **** that!

Never understood this argument. He was surrounded by a shower of ****.

David Smith

Established Member
I thought Ramsey was superb, he showed brilliant skill on the wing which made some intricate plays. When Ox gets back Ramsey should replace Cazorla in the middle, but for now Ramsey is our best option on the right wing. In my opinion it's worked wonders.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Loved Giroud in the first half, and loved Özil. Sanchez tried very hard but it didn't come off today

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I refuse to watch Henry on Sky. It's fuking sad. Its like watching Jack Nicholsons character in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, post electric shock treatment. WTF have they done to him? :(

Move on mate. Move on!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I refuse to watch Henry on Sky. It's fuking sad. Its like watching Jack Nicholsons character in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, post electric shock treatment. WTF have they done to him? :(

To me it's like Metallica after The Black Album. You keep expecting something great but they keep delivering utter mediocrity.

Livedk

Established Member
With my deepest respect, you don't know football.
Giroud played well against 3 ogres.
Regardless of who was up front Chelsea would drop deep, and those 3 ogres has experience shutting down Barcelona at their prime with the current tactic.

lets not pretend spuds didnt score 5 goals against them in January, all of their goals came from what we lack, someone to drag out their defense, we helped them congest their penalty area.

and of course 35 touches of the ball isnt enough, I didnt say Giroud played poorly today, he didnt, I said he was the wrong striker to get into the game - this chelsea defense will always shut him out of the match.

we needed pace upfront

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gutted the way Henry has turned out as a pundit to be honest, he's awful. Hopefully after a strong pre-season in the summer he's at a good level next season.

blaze_of_glory

He's been criticized for being too boring and not saying anything substantial. So now looks like he's just saying things to be controversial. He's better than this, and needs to realize this gig ain't for him.

nicky47

Established Member
At the end of the day, Chelsea will be the happier after the result, its obvious that's what they played for. But overall, I'm happy, it was a good performance from the team and they continue a great run in my opinion. Obviously a win would've been immense but I just hope we can see this season out now positively, exactly how the majority of 2015 so far has been for us... Most were predicting Chelsea to nick it as well, there's a lot to take from this. Lets push on now!

coffeeboy

I thought Ramsey was superb, he showed brilliant skill on the wing which made some intricate plays. When Ox gets back Ramsey should replace Cazorla in the middle, but for now Ramsey is our best option on the right wing. In my opinion it's worked wonders.
I said this in another post... Ramsey was poor again. Our worst player this season. But he wasn't the only one, Özil should've been replaced at half time, Ramsey pushed back into defensive midfield, Santi pushed forward and Theo put out on the right wing for more pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom