• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool, 04/4/15. 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Liverpool were unlucky with everything throughout the game but when bad luck becomes the rule, it's perhaps down to being crap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Markovic-Sterling f**k up chance was the only dangerous chance from Liverpool in 90 minutes other then that they did nothing.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Kolo+Toure.jpeg

What a man.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Just watched highlights. Confused why I keep hearing Liverpool were unlucky because they should have taken the lead? We missed two opportunities before theirs... So what? First thing I saw of the game was post match interviews and they guy asking questions made it sound like they should have been winning and them not scoring it was the root of the loss...

The only real chance they had in the first half was when Markovic screwed up his square to Sterling and it went out for a goal kick. Ramsey and Santi had good chances early on and we started the game well in general, anyone who believes Liverpool deserved something from that match is either a Liverpool fan or partially sighted.

Sturridge (who made a remarkable recovery from a torn hip muscle) came on and didn't do a great deal, Sterling aside from winning the penalty didn't do a great deal either. I forgot that fraud Coutinho was on the pitch and Henderson really should've saw his penalty saved. McManaman tried his best to make it seem like Liverpool deserved something but they really, really didn't.

Looking forward to the next BT advertisement involving our two teams, plenty of material for them :).

Loken

I'm not sold on Ospina either, but he improves from match to match I think and if he continues like that, there's no way back for Szczesny. I'd love to get Cech in in the summer, though.

There was a period after the penalty (which he should have done better with) where he looked quite shaky and anxious. Little things like kicking a goal-kick out of play, hesitating on a pass-back. Kind of throws a bit of pressure on the defense, but then, Szczesny is usually making these kind of errors, at least Ospina doesn't make as many unforced errors/ decisions leading to goals.

Both are very good back-ups, while Szczesny has the higher potential ceiling. But Ospina has done well and makes crucial reflex saves without taking too many risks, he's a calming presence in comparison. Even keepers like Courtois and De Gea have made mistakes this season, but both won their teams games and points, has Ospina or Szczesny done the same?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is back on on MOTD, can't wait to watch this again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Michael Owen still saying on twitter that Sterling is better than Özil. Give it a rest you muppet and go back to your horses :D

As for Sterling, if he feels he can get more money all power to him. It's a free market. Don't see why he should have any loyalty to the bloody dippers.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
Michael Owen still saying on twitter that Sterling is better than Özil. Give it a rest you muppet and go back to your horses :D

As for Sterling, if he feels he can get more money all power to him. It's a free market. Don't see why he should have any loyalty to the bloody dippers.

Sterling was in Bellerin's pocket today

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The world gone mad mate i think in next few years we will see an average players will ask for £100k a week.
Agreed, especially with the new TV deals coming in. Dedryck Boyata is on £78k a week at City because he's home-grown and it's only going to get worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

How can you compare a player who is 27 years old to a player who is 20 years old? and how can you compare a player who plays attacking midfielder to a player who plays as winger? it make no sense to me. you should compare a players who play in same position at least ffs.

But of course we are talking about Owen who have no f**king clue about football.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
How can you compare a player who is 27 years old to a player who is 20 years old? and how can you compare a player who plays attacking midfielder to a player who plays as winger? it make no sense to me. you should compare a players who play in same position at least ffs.

But of course we are talking about Owen who have no f**king clue about football.

Sterling hasn't even shown he is better than Theo

and Owen is worse than Chiles

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You know what's really funny ? the muppet is unwittingly justifying Sterling rejecting 100 k :confused:. What's Özil on ? 140k? Then Sterling should be paid more by that logic .:eek:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I reckon Michael Owen isn't a real person. Simply too ****ing stupid to exist. Rather live under the rule of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi than listen to this ****ing waste of oxygen.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Oh, like to give Per some credit , some comments and dersision about how he was going to get raped by Sterling. Just about had him in his pocket , well done hime .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom