• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool, 04/4/15. 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
i was surprised Sturridge didn't start today. he always cuase troubles

Me too, after the week he's had I wonder what on earth made Rogers thinking it was a good game to put Sterling upfront on his own. A semi-fit Sturridge is still a threat, and might have put that early chance away. Oh well, couldashouldawoulda, I wont be complaining :D

Livedk

Established Member
Welbeck is like a domesticated animal set free in the wild. All the attributes but doesn't know how to use 'em.

Nobody can deny he got the skills - he is very good and hardworking. sadly he hasnt got any end-product when he comes from the left and he is very selfish.

He does however have a great scoring record for united and England when he is played through the center.

I am not really sure what I would prefer to happen to him - he could be a beast on the left if he improves ( a lot) in the final third - but not confident its possible for him - he has had a lot of gametime on the left and it hasnt helped at all.

I still see him as a CF more than a winger - we need goals and assist from our LW, we wont get either from welbeck on regular basis.

8 goals this season - 6 of them is from when he was played as a CF - he had similar stats for united.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Kolo Toure had a nightmare performance it's seems he was playing for us today :D

Iceman10

Established Member
Great result, even better with the rest of the weekend football to follow after having maximum points bagged. Bit of a dream seeing Cazorla/Sanchez/Özil as AM's, even though there may be slight issue with balance, esp. width, but just thinking about having these players at this club from what we had a few seasons back is amazing.

BT coverage sucks (am in UK atm), not only Michael Owen for commentary (SMH), but also in the studio; so lackadaisical with no real tactical insight at all. Even the NBC Sports coverage in the U.S. is way better than that tosh.

TriniGunner

Great day and I was very much impressed with the work up front by Giroud. Özil started to frustrate me early in the game but he got better as soon as we scored. I hope we keep up this title winning form until the end of the season. (still pissed off about that Monaco home game though)

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
And again, Giroud scores against another top team. Seems he's been saving them all for this season or something. Really pleased for the guy.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Definitely watching MOTD tonight, seems BT missed some of the goals.
CBwYYx3XIAIyk9y.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just seen the result after getting out of worK. Popcorn ordered for Motd tonight absolutely brilliant

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fantastic overall performance.

Battered them. I really hope we can play this well against Chelsea and United

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still nearly lost for words regarding this performance. We dominated them at every stage of the game, and I'm sure we can play even better.

Our squad is criminally good right now and we can only get better.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I really want to find a video of Alexis's touch in the first half when I think Santi switched the play to him and he took it on his chest and did a few kick ups! Was outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom