• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Leno
Bellerin, Holding, Mari, Tierney
Elneny, Partey
Saka, ESR, Martinelli
Laca​

If Tierney is out then play AMN and switch Saka and Gabi

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Evans - Free
Wilshere - Free
Depay - Free
Bissouma - 25M
Grealish - 80M

Lovely stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking forward to seeing which wrestling theme we play in this...anyone know exactly why we are doing this?

We should have started a partnership when both Arsenal and WWF were actually watchable though...imagine if we linked up with them in the late 1990s/early 2000s!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hate these late kick offs at home i don't we even won 1 game that started at 8pm. Late kick off against team will sit deep like c**ts meanwhile us passing crossing it all game creating little. For once i need us to score 1-2 goals early here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why going 343 back again after 10 points from 4 games scoring 8 goals conceding one now with Partey Martinelli back the 4231 formation will be better

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Why going 343 back again after 10 points from 4 games scoring 8 goals conceding one now with Partey Martinelli back the 4231 formation will be better
That's true but I really think that would open up the game for our strikers much more. Maybe swap Pepe with ESR behind Auba and Laca.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Then Luiz if he's available. That would actually be a better fit.

Really wanna try out this line up though. I get the feeling this might be our answer for the rest of the season bar Saka in Willian's place and Tierney in his.
Don't want to go back to 343 in case Arteta gets a taste for it. I wonder if Gabriel can do a job at LB in a four with Holding and Luiz at CB. It's probably safest to stick AMN or Cedric at LB.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's true but I really think that would open up the game for our strikers much more. Maybe swap Pepe with ESR behind Auba and Laca.
We need stability and settle with formation that work i think 4231 does balance the team specially with Tierney bellerin preform better in it.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't want to go back to 343 in case Arteta gets a taste for it. I wonder if Gabriel can do a job at LB in a four with Holding and Luiz at CB. It's probably safest to stick AMN or Cedric at LB.
Yeah as far as I can remember Gab has played LB before. Prefer that over AMN and Cedric. Can't stand the site of either tbh.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We need stability and settle with formation that work i think 4231 does balance the team specially with Tierney bellerin preform better in it.
Yeah, but Tierney is injured no? I mean no harm in experimenting. Really don't wanna see Cedric and AMN shoehorned into LB though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tierney is fine and will be back against Newcastle so there no need to switch 343 or play AMN or Cedric as LB

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Tierney is out I think we have to go with Saka at left back this time. If you remember when Tierney was injured Freddie stuck him there and he was basically Arteta's main creative threat from LB until the lockdown. Don't see any other option as AMN clearly didn't work in a back 4 from the left.

Hopefully Tierney is fit though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to seeing which wrestling theme we play in this...anyone know exactly why we are doing this?

We should have started a partnership when both Arsenal and WWF were actually watchable though...imagine if we linked up with them in the late 1990s/early 2000s!
We need Gangrel's theme.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

...Ray missing out on playing at the 1998 World Cup will always annoy me and I wasn't even a fan then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom