• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I'll take Option D:

1. Arsenal

8. Tottenham

But I'm considering realistic outcomes here and the fact is that United and Chelsea are the clubs Arsenal needs to beat out for the top 4. If Sp**s falter and drop into the mix, that's cool. But Liverpool should not be our concern at the moment.

Option C is realistic. Only a Sp**s fans make options with them above us.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Hard to concentrate on two matches at the same time

BEIN Sports is great in this aspect of broadcasting. I can sit calmly watching us whilst getting a small in-screen update of any goals in that other match.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's all fine and dandy, but Liverpool should not be our concern at the moment. Our concern should be getting Arsenal in the best position to finish in the top 4. Hating Liverpool so much that you wish for Arsenal's position to be worse than it might otherwise be makes no sense to me.
Arsenal’s position should be in there own hands at this stage with so many games left. I’d take your point if there was only two or three games remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom