• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A week? He's not played for about 3 weeks now.
A bit worried about this, I hope it’s another medical problem and not a bust up with Emery.

The squad, manager and supporters all need to be happy and working together. It’s the only way to improve.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
They are remarkably confident considering we've only lost 3 of our last 34 league matches at home and two of those were against City. It will be a very tight game, hopefully Aubameyang can step up as Aurier is rubbish. No mistakes from Xhaka and Mustafi please..

Yeah at home we should definitely be the favourite. We usually outplay Sp**s at the emirates and have only lost once in the last 10 years(and that was a bottle job after going 2-0 up).

I'm confident we won't lose this.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Sherwood is the last person Sky should be employing as a pundit, there's a reason he failed as a manager - he's a total *****. Picking Dier over Torreira as the holding mid because " he'll do a better job " get in the bin, ****ing cretin.

My first thought when I saw his combined XI. ****ing Dier:lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

A bit worried about this, I hope it’s another medical problem and not a bust up with Emery.

The squad, manager and supporters all need to be happy and working together. It’s the only way to improve.

There's a school of thought amongst the twitterati that he doesn't fit into an Emery team and neither does Ramsey . It's a bit of a convoluted theory but it basically means rigid structure trumps quality at all costs .

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
There's a school of thought amongst the twitterati that he doesn't fit into an Emery team and neither does Ramsey . It's a bit of a convoluted theory but it basically means rigid structure trumps quality at all costs .
I’ve seen this on Twitter as well lol. It’s also their explanation for our first half struggles this season. Our attack has been as bad as I’ve ever seen so far under Emery so it might not be far off tbh.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
In other twitter news, people are speculating that Özil will miss the game tomorrow since he’s nowhere to be found in the training pics and he hasn’t made any posts on social media about the game.
Whatever the case may be I just hope that we don’t see Mkhi on the pitch tomorrow

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

In other twitter news, people are speculating that Özil will miss the game tomorrow since he’s nowhere to be found in the training pics and he hasn’t made any posts on social media about the game.
Whatever the case may be I just hope that we don’t see Mkhi on the pitch tomorrow

Thing is there are no other options there .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
With Özil likely to not make the starting XI, I wouldn't be surprised if we stuck with the back three.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I don’t want a back 3 at home ideally but it does allow Bellers and Kola to bomb away.. either way I’ll be fine with what Emery picks.

Sorta worried about Özil now. Had a breather in the international break but didn’t feature at all in the last game. You’d think he’d be bursting with energy right about now and ready to prove a point. Maybe Emery will only play him at home?

Our alternatives at CAM are Ramsey, who’s just not that technically gifted but can put in a shift, or Miki who’s very much just as hot-and-cold as Özil is.

Team selection will be interesting..

skummm

It is high time we mashed the spuds this season....

hummus-mashed-potatoes-1.jpg

COYG!!!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I don’t want a back 3 at home ideally but it does allow Bellers and Kola to bomb away.. either way I’ll be fine with what Emery picks.

Sorta worried about Özil now. Had a breather in the international break but didn’t feature at all in the last game. You’d think he’d be bursting with energy right about now and ready to prove a point. Maybe Emery will only play him at home?

Our alternatives at CAM are Ramsey, who’s just not that technically gifted but can put in a shift, or Miki who’s very much just as hot-and-cold as Özil is.

Team selection will be interesting..
why being a cam if you are not a technically gifted player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom