• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | 16/10/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 273
  • Views 9,542

Double_H

Established Member
Great Game by the Boys

Henry and Viera were the best
Hope Paddy is ok :(

Flamini looked sold after comin in .....he made a Good Run for the 3rd goal
it shouldve been 10 or more ..if it wasnt for there goal keeper

over all nice match

any Qs about the game just ask :)

Double_H

Established Member
asajoseph said:
what about Van Persie? He didn't have long, but did he do anything of note?

he played in the Left side and to tell the truth his Control is Superb so does his Passin
i can see a Replacment (which is not possible ) for the dutch master
over all he is promsing

but one thing i didnt understand ...if he is good at heading why did he go for the Corner kick :roll:

fuzz

Ridge said:
i just wanna know bout vieira's injury? :(
just saw wenger on final score. He said it looked like a sprayened or twisted ankle, but also that he (paddy) was limping quite badly so it doesn't look god for wednesay. :(

informed1

Double_H said:
Great Game by the Boys

over all nice match

ok then since I missed most of it....could you rate them each and tell me whether the international break had any effect on individual game. I know we won but still....also were Villa a walk over or did we work damn hard for the victory.

n_henry

fuzz said:
Ridge said:
just saw wenger on final score. He said it looked like a sprayened or twisted ankle, but also that he (paddy) was limping quite badly so it doesn't look god for wednesay. :(

:cry: Gawd, he's just coming back from injury.

So, who'll we have for CM in the CL? Is Gilberto fit again? Is Edu ready to play yet? I guess it'll be Fabregas...but with who?

Double_H

Established Member
informed1 said:
Double_H said:
Great Game by the Boys

over all nice match

ok then since I missed most of it....could you rate them each and tell me whether the international break had any effect on individual game. I know we won but still....also were Villa a walk over or did we work damn hard for the victory.

u can say Villa were walk over ...did make any chance lehman wasnt tested that much
there goal was a shot from outside the box ....lehman cant be asked about it just that sol hit the barand the CM were goin slowly back

no the rating

Lehman 7 (never tested ..but he looked sold )
ash 7.5 ( sold as usual made some good runs but u can tell he was a bit tired )
Sol 8
Toure 7.5
Lauren 8
Vierra 9 ..Controled the midfeld
Fabrgas 8.5 (his vision and passin is soo F great )
Pires 8.5 ( good runs and scored 2 )
Reyes 6.5 ( not his best preformance assit the second goal ...some good runs ans some poor passing ..that mean he will good in the CL ;) )
Henrry 9 tHE usual VAVA vOOM
bERGY 8 ...Some nice passis and good shots ( is he really 36 :D)
Falmini 7.5 ( He really looked sold and mad e a good run for the goal )
Penant 7 ( he looks confedant )
Van Persi didnt play much ill give him a 6.5

OVER ALL THe boys gets a 8.5 / OUT OF TEN :)

(AND chelsea r down 1-nil :D )

Jinn

Established Member
n_henry said:
fuzz said:
Ridge said:

:cry: Gawd, he's just coming back from injury.

So, who'll we have for CM in the CL? Is Gilberto fit again? Is Edu ready to play yet? I guess it'll be Fabregas...but with who?

Gilberto's crocked for some time with a vertebral fracture. Vieira's now doubtful. Edu's been rested because of the international games.

So I think it'll be Fabregas and Edu. Not much tackling power in there, although I'd back Fab to get more stuck in than Edu.

informed1

Double_H said:
informed1 said:
Double_H said:
Great Game by the Boys

over all nice match

u can say Villa were walk over ...did make any chance lehman wasnt tested that much
there goal was a shot from outside the box ....lehman cant be asked about it just that sol hit the barand the CM were goin slowly back

no the rating

Lehman 7 (never tested ..but he looked sold )
ash 7.5 ( sold as usual made some good runs but u can tell he was a bit tired )
Sol 8
Toure 7.5
Lauren 8
Vierra 9 ..Controled the midfeld
Fabrgas 8.5 (his vision and passin is soo F great )
Pires 8.5 ( good runs and scored 2 )
Reyes 6.5 ( not his best preformance assit the second goal ...some good runs ans some poor passing ..that mean he will good in the CL ;) )
Henrry 9 tHE usual VAVA vOOM
bERGY 8 ...Some nice passis and good shots ( is he really 36 :D)
Falmini 7.5 ( He really looked sold and mad e a good run for the goal )
Penant 7 ( he looks confedant )
Van Persi didnt play much ill give him a 6.5

OVER ALL THe boys gets a 8.5 / OUT OF TEN :)

(AND chelsea r down 1-nil :D )

Thanks for that, I was at work and couldn't even hear the score on radio. I keep hearing conflicting stories about vieria, some say he looked badly injured some say it was a slight knock. Anyway I hope they are not too tired for the CL.

Taozhe

The Villa keeper was very good with his positioning. I could had sworn we would had gone 6-1 if not for the keeper! lol

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i love pires so ****in much. bring on the ****in **** faced wang sucking cum guzzling manc pieces of coagulated ***** residue. we will destroy them at old fartford. awesome foursome my left nut. we'll kill you all.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
i love pires so f*n much. bring on the f*n c**t faced wang sucking cum guzzling manc pieces of coagulated ***** residue. we will destroy them at old fartford. awesome foursome my left nut. we'll kill you all.

:shock:

F*** YEAH!!! (btw, are you drunk?:lol: )

Gurgen

Established Member
gunnertilldeath said:
i love pires so f*n much. bring on the f*n c**t faced wang sucking cum guzzling manc pieces of coagulated ***** residue. we will destroy them at old fartford. awesome foursome my left nut. we'll kill you all.

That's the ****ing spirit I like to see mate :lol: :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
wont be surprised to see flamini play if vieira doesnt make it. he's been fantastic for the reserves and had a good game today it seems. he also has european experience already (more than fabregas).

Gurgen

Established Member
I'm already a fan of Flamini. He just has this 'don't **** with me'-look about him that I love. I think I'm going to get him on the back of my shirt next year :D

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom