• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,247
  • Views 33,039

gunnerGH

Established Member
Gonna be very close game, I can see us sneaking this one because of home advantage!

First goal is crucial

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Ivory Coast just won the most amazing penalty shoot-out ever. Clean sweep. 11-11! Shame the person that had to miss was Eto. Anyway, Nigeria should do the trick for us on Tues and send Toure and Eboue back to us for the weekend!

nazo

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
Ivory Coast just won the most amazing penalty shoot-out ever. Clean sweep. 11-11! Shame the person that had to miss was Eto. Anyway, Nigeria should do the trick for us on Tues and send Toure and Eboue back to us for the weekend!

Nigeria?
give me a break, the coast are going to slaughter them 7-0 with the toure's scoring all of them.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Shadow Moses said:

Nigeria?
give me a break, the coast are going to slaughter them 7-0 with the toure's scoring all of them.

You will eat those words on tues

nazo

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
bluenaz said:
Shadow Moses said:

Nigeria?

You will eat those words on tues

i hope i do :wink:

KingReyes

Established Member
I want revenge on these mugs. Campo is out thanks to Diaby and now Fadiga is out for the season. Won't just help us for the game but could also hamper Bolton's challenge for 4th.

GunnerGirl

cc said:
mrsrvp, some good news for you.

the suspicious "raping" case is officially closed today. may ask for your thought about that madam? and I'm sorry that your husbend must go to liverpool on valentine's day, can't stay with you, poor girl :)

hey where dya get the info the case is closed?

A

Anonymous

Let's all chant the Kha0z chorus...

Studs up on Stellios.

No account, greek bastard.

mrsvanpersie

Kha0z said:
Studs up on Stellios.

No account, greek bastard.
We don't accept a team of Essien's, you know? :wink:
There's a reason as to why we're always in the top three for the Fair Play Football Awards.
And what has being Greek got to do with anything?
Curse his ability, not his nationality... :wink:

zerofeel

Revenge.....is best served cold so go forth the Arsenal warriors and seek redemption for the losses to Fat Sam's foot soldiers.With the team's height and length increased,it will be hard for Bolton this time around.Bring on the long balls u fat bastard!

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom