• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,247
  • Views 33,052

Tony Montana

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Tony Montana said:
RockyRocastle said:
How s**t was Gilberto today? f**k me.

And the ref - what a c**t.

Saying that Flamini should have gone for a stupid tackle.

s**t, terrible result.

Uefa cup next season.

Was atmosphere any good?

Not bad, above average I thought.

Never seen Highbury so wound up about a ref for a while. Even the West Stand were givin him some.

I know, I heard it on TV, the North Bank were louder than usual and people cheered properly when we scored in the last minutes. Couldn't go to this game unfortunately But I swear down there's something about Highbury that doesn't keep noise in, I don't know.

IBL

Established Member
yeh, the second half atmosphere was one of the best I've experienced this season, it was definitely a case of the players helping to raise the crowd with their efforts in the second half AND the fact that the Bolton fans were giving it large throughout the whole match ("we're gonna beat you again" - w@nkers!!). So glad we got the goal, it would have been the best moment in the season if Henry's effort had crept in at the death, the place would have gone absolutely berserk!

Chicago

Viper said:
oreo said:
And only Eboue and Kolo scored in PK during the finals againist nigerian.
Toure should be our penalty taker!

He is extremely confident, and he bangs 'em in with plenty of power and accuracy.

he hasn't scored yet at highbury, I really hope he gets one before the end of the season.

As for the game, I thought it was great that we never gave up, we kept goign at it and had Bolton on their heels for a majority of the game. We fought, we let the ref know his calls were bullshit but at the same time we didn't pointlessly get carded arging with him. I think last season when we didn't score first we really lost momentum and ended up losing a lot of those games. After watching this game, I feel like we don't necessarily have to score first to win.

regele

Established Member
yoinkster said:
have we come from behind to win a game yet this season ?? I dont remember one. :?
Doncaster Rovers :wink:
I was thinking about that too, but we miss the confidence to do that too often this season.

Henry IV

It was one of those games where it looked like if we got one we'd get three or four but the one came just too late. But can you imagine if we'd lost to Bolton again?

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom