• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bolton Wanderers | 11/02/06

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,247
  • Views 33,058

baccy_man

Established Member
some of our players looked as though they were frightened to have the ball.
kicking the ball in the air and up the pitch just to get rid of it . we need to keep the ball on the floor and pass the ball instead of hoofing it like Watford used to do

Tegh

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Tegh said:
Reyes(9) said:
bluenaz said:
Tegh said:
I've been saying he's a s**t captain, and how we should appoint a new one for ages.

he may be s**t on the field as a captain but noone knows what he does in training or in the changing room before the game. give the guy a chance, and today it looked like he really cared in the second half.

he really did ..
I've given time enough, so stfu and think about what you speak both of you. He's a s**t captain, end of.

that was my opinion and you cant just tell me to shut up when i try to express it you got to take it easy some times, and reyes(9) im not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not with what you said.
I can, I did, because it's clear he's a sh!te captain.

DC Gunner

Established Member
I think there is an unwritten rule amongst English Referees that Fouling Reyes is never punishable by RED CARDS? I mean does he need to get stabbed or shot before that happens !!!???.
It did not matter to that foolish ref that it was a 2 footed tackle By Faye, go figure !

Flamini Can't pass :whistling , I know he was playing RB but that is not an excuse for bad passes when moving forward.

The ref was an absolute IDIOT today :evil: , that is not an excuse, that is just a fact. I loved it when Henry made the sarcastic kneel-down in front of him ;D .

Larsson & Djourou held well [given the age and short experience], and that was a good thing to see.

Anyone knows why Diaby was taken out at half time?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
DC Gunner said:
I think there is an unwritten rule amongst English Referees that Fouling Reyes is never punishable by RED CARDS? I mean does he need to get stabbed or shot before that happens !!!???.
It did not matter to that foolish ref that it was a 2 footed tackle By Faye, go figure !

Flamini Can't pass :whistling , I know he was playing RB but that is not an excuse for bad passes when moving forward.

The ref was an absolute IDIOT today :evil: , that is not an excuse, that is just a fact. I loved it when Henry made the sarcastic kneel-down in front of him ;D .

Larsson & Djourou held well [given the age and short experience], and that was a good thing to see.

tactical change.

Arsène wanted to anticipate a more attacking gameplay.

i'm glad to see we have 10 shot on goals in the 2nd half and that brazilian scored a late goal to save us some hope for a CL spot next season (but he's still in my hate list :lol: )

but for now, i'm thankful he scored that vital goal.

GuNNerZ4LiFe

OMG!!! I almost went crazy when Henry scored what would have been the winner!!! WTF???? I hate bolton man. they play crap unattractive football!!!!!

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
bluenaz said:
Tegh said:
Reyes(9) said:
bluenaz said:
Tegh said:
I've been saying he's a s**t captain, and how we should appoint a new one for ages.

he may be s**t on the field as a captain but noone knows what he does in training or in the changing room before the game. give the guy a chance, and today it looked like he really cared in the second half.

he really did ..
I've given time enough, so stfu and think about what you speak both of you. He's a s**t captain, end of.

that was my opinion and you cant just tell me to shut up when i try to express it you got to take it easy some times, and reyes(9) im not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not with what you said.
I can, I did, because it's clear he's a sh!te captain.
ok ya ya :whistling

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
theodore said:
i wouldn't say he had a bad first half, there were 8 other players who were worse on the pitch.

oh yeh i forgot to add Lehmann, i don't know how he didn't get sent off. The referee was 2 yards away and he ran and pushed Jansen onto the ground. Then he started a fight with Nolan during a corner. He was just crazy today. Probably his mistake for the goal, shouldn't have been that far out of goal.

he wasnt called mad jens for nothing :lol:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
OMG!!! I almost went crazy when Henry scored what would have been the winner!!! WTF???? I hate bolton man. they play crap unattractive football!!!!!

yet they are effective to prevent us from winning the game for at least 3 seasons up until now.

sometimes the ugliest thing will get the most of us.

James

Established Member
GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
they play crap unattractive football!!!!!
Wasn't their first goal the move of the game?

They do play unattractive football the majority of the time, but it works for them. Just look at our record against them.

Buhry

Established Member

mrsvanpersie said:
Double_H said:
Reyes Heard a Crack ...so I think its a Ligament Injury
Out For at least 4 weeks
Or maybe sitting on the bench has led to a sore bottom. But then again, I think its a chipped fingernail.

:?
Thats a slightly sick comment to make if he has actually broken his leg you know..

GuNNerZ4LiFe

I love mad jens but he has to watch his temper on away games. He didnt have much to do and did well, BUT I think he was WAAAAAAyyy off his line when he got chipped.

flotz

just wanted to say that with the players missing and the fact we had no proper full backs the performance was really ok we had an error or two from the back but you can expect that from such inexperienced players..
i hate watching games against bolton or any bolton game it makes me hate football...
by the way i dont remember was gilberto the one who lost the ball for the goal or i blamed him for nothing?

IBL

Established Member
DC Gunner said:

agreed mostly but I thought Flamini did rather well considering him occupying both fullback positions. He made a few stray passes but overall got stuck in well even contributing a two-footed tackle on Stelios :D

Diaby was taken off because he was ineffective. Wasnt involved in play, pasing was sloppy, got caught in pocession and just generally looked a yard off the pace - he wanted too much time on the ball.

The referee was a complete pillock, he really deserved a smack, the incompotent c*nt! The linesman was also on holiday for most of the game.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
bolton played with 12 players (including the ref)

what a handicap match for us but we still got a good result with such an inexperienced back four.

this is a small victory for us.

cheers!

the dawn raids

Established Member
just finished watching the replay. it certainly wasnt Djourous fault that the ball took an unlucky bounce and popped pefrectly up off of Senderos right to Davies for a goal that was well taken. to me, if anyone is at fault it was Lehmann more than Djourou, for being out of position.

the passing was by far our worst attribute today; absolutely dire. so negative, and in the end, 9 times out of 10, leading to very little. i read a few people praising fabregas today, and i have to say i cant understand why. besides his cross for gilbertos goal, his passing was terrible; towards the end i couldnt tell if it was him or someone from bolton chucking aimless balls into their box. people here always talk about how flamini tries his heart out but doesnt have the end product with his passing; same thing should be said about cesc today.

gilberto gave the ball away far too easily, ljungberg did nothing, and reyes was getting dispossesed left and right before he went off. and even when we did get the ball in the box it was like some brooks brothers **** trying to get anyone to make a decent effort on goal.

man of the match: flamini. seriously. worked hard, his passing was stronger than anyone elses today (whos was better? Pires would be the only other one deserving consideration for me), and he even made a few moves past the bolton defense. larsson had a strong game as well. overall id say the defense was pretty strong; certainly stronger than you would have anticipated after the first 5 minutes. but once they calmed down bolton had very few genuine threats, and none in the second half that i can think of besides maybe that effort right when the second half started.

Viper

Established Member
I'm glad we got away with a point.

Well done Gilberto!!!

I only saw the second half so I don't know how well the team done in the first half, but we looked like we were really trying. The ref was a complete ****** though.

Henry's sarcastic bow down was quite funny though.

Faye is a cucking funt though, I really hope the injury of Reyes is not big.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom