• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 2/10/04

bobbypires

Established Member
Amazing and incredible. Awesome. Impresionante. Henry's back-heel was just unbelievable! He made me cry. It was just wow! I'm speechless.

And his second? Stunning! And Reyes' goal? Another wow!
And Dennis? Fábregas? Kolo? Vieira? Team spirit? Everything was great.

leongsh

Actually, the replays showed Dean Kiely being the recipient of the "**** you" (lip-read) from RvP after he was upended shortly after scoring the disallowed goal. I laughed when I saw it - he's our kind of guy.

Ridge

AfC_li4nGht said:
Anyone notice RVP scold F**k U to tt charlton defender? :angel
i thought he said that 'f' word to Keily the goalkeeper. his goal was disallowed, and somehow that Charlton defender didnt know why pushed him, and RVP said '**** you' to the goalkeeper? :p

juz7_pi12es

charltonb.jpg

joseb.jpg

raymond

> What u can say about Titi's back-heel. Just ..., no word.

I can say it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a football match. Did you notice Thierry didn't even crack a smile? I don't know how he does it; I would have rolling on the pitch, LMAO.

Nice pics juz7_pi12es! I pity those with modems though...

weelip

Serip said:
Fabregas was f****g dynamite. I'm not sure if it's wise to play him in every match but Vieira-Fabregas is clearly the best partnership. Everyone played a blinder, anyone who says otherwise is a f****g idiot.

Anyone know why Van Persie's goal was disallowed at the end? I had a good view of it from where I was sat but I didn't see much wrong with it (and the way he got pushed to the floor afterwards was shocking).

The goal is disallowed because Bergy is offside.

tbbosa

Great stuff. Reyes played the passing game and the results were there for everyone to see..he was awesome. Vieira is indeed almost getting back to his best. Clichy and Cesc did so well. Henry must be the best reason why people pay to go and watch Arsenal. I was stunned.

I was very impressed by Pennant he should be played more often, so should RVP. DB10 was very vital when it came to our creativity.

The back four were very solid and Lehman was not tested that much.
We needed this kind of result, its a shame them internationals are here, they usually interrupt our flow.

Anyway great weekend...I thought the rain made it more interesting. I have a feeling we will soon get this kind of performance in Europe

Cheers to togetherness and team sprit!!

Double_H

Established Member
AfC_li4nGht said:
Anyone notice RVP scold F**k U to tt charlton defender? :angel

LOOOOL ya ..i saw that ...he played 2 PL games ..a sleeper hold in smith and a F**k U here :roll:

brianfrance

Established Member
kanooo said:
brianfrance said:
R9 said:
What u can say about Titi's back-heel. Just ..., no word.

By the way, Did Snoopy dog & Co sing this song for T. Henry.

It's cool song. Listen to it. Come on down to Higbury, U can se T. Henry, He is the best player U ever see 8) 8)

I RECOMMEND THAT SONG TO EVERYONE !!! E X C E L L E N T !!!

I hope 50 cent is a gooner and won't sue them for copyright.

But I give it a two thumbs up !!!

Fifty's a gooner :wink: :lol:

juz7_pi12es

R9 said:
juz7_pi12es said:
R9 said:
What u can say about Titi's back-heel. Just ..., no word.

By the way, Did Snoopy dog & Co sing this song for T. Henry.

It's cool song. Listen to it. Come on down to Higbury, U can se T. Henry, He is the best player U ever see 8) 8)
or juz7 click here http://home.online.no/~joha-ham/artimag ... _Henry.mp3

Or U can download it from here too
http://home.online.no/~joha-ham/artimag ... _Henry.mp3
eh whut's the difference? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom