• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if he'll start him. But if he ready then start him

Actually hilarious. Did they assess the situation when he had one training session last time? Ik not bothered whether he plays or not, I would probably be extra careful. However the fact he threw him in, after a thigh strain, and one training session, just shows what kind of person he is. At what point did he think about the player?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Actually hilarious. Did they assess the situation when he had one training session last time? Ik not bothered whether he plays or not, I would probably be extra careful. However the fact he threw him in, after a thigh strain, and one training session, just shows what kind of person he is. At what point did he think about the player?

Please just stop. Your incessant Arteta bashing is so boring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel and Partey are spine of our club moving forward and it's future if they available they start.
It was rush decision from both Partey and medical team against Sp**s this time we did let him recover for almost more than a month so he should be ok.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel and Partey are spine of our club moving forward and it's future if they available they start.

It was rush decision from both Partey and medical team against Sp**s this time we did let him recover for almost more than a month so he should be ok.

The point is. It's not Parteys decision. If the player tells you he is okay, it means nothing especially when you are an ex footballer and you know what a thigh strain is. Arteta had so many injuries while at arsenal. I find it amazing he has no understanding of them. Or he does and chooses not to.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
The point is. It's not Parteys decision. If the player tells you he is okay, it means nothing especially when you are an ex footballer and you know what a thigh strain is. Arteta had so many injuries while at arsenal. I find it amazing he has no understanding of them. Or he does and chooses not to.

Arteta can only go off what the medical people say. He wouldn’t have played Partey if the doctor and physio hadn’t ok’d it.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please just stop. Your incessant Arteta bashing is so boring.

Sorry. I am going to bash ANY manager who plays a player after 1 training session who suffered a thigh strain. It's just ****ing stupid. About as stupid as running Tierney into the absolute ground. Stupid as playing Willian. Stupid as selecting Cedric.

GoonerJay24

Bellerin and AMN as wing backs, and only three attackers feels like we could be a bit toothless to me. I'd be a bit surprised if we went back to 3 centre halves given we've been much better with 2.

Yh good point probably best to go 442 at home to Palace given how they'll likely setup

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sorry. I am going to bash ANY manager who plays a player after 1 training session who suffered a thigh strain. It's just ****ing stupid. About as stupid as running Tierney into the absolute ground. Stupid as playing Willian. Stupid as selecting Cedric.

It isnt just down to the manager ffs. Also Cedric has performed whenever called upon, not sure why you're now bashing him as well. Willians been pretty much dropped, very odd.

RWB

Player:Saliba
Can you have two right footed centre backs?

Not impossible to use two right-footed or two left-footed CBs ofc. But right-footed players are generally more used of being played out of position on the left, as left-footed players are less common. They have usually played on the left many times from a young age. Therefore right-footed CBs usually perform better to the left in a pair, compared to a left-footed CB on the right. It's only about experience.

Multipass

Are people seriously saying put in Mari and Gabriel :lol: we stick with the system that's been giving us wins, we stick with Mari and Holding. Gabriel can come in against Newcastle on Monday.

Playing Mari and Gabriel defeats what Arteta wants to do.

Wish to explain? What is it you think holding offers that Gabriel does not?

Not sure if he'll start him. But if he ready then start him
Absolutely not. We did that against Sp**s and it went against us. We must be cautious since he is a very important player for us. A 20-minute cameo to get him going would suffice.

Why is Zaha so angry for so much of the time?
Happens when you don't achieve your dreams with no visible light at the end of the tunnel. He always wanted the Arsenal move but it has eluded him completely with very slim chances of it ever happening.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It isnt just down to the manager ffs. Also Cedric has performed whenever called upon, not sure why you're now bashing him as well. Willians been pretty much dropped, very odd.

The manager picks the team, it's down to the manager who plays. He took a risk because he was floundering. He still is. The only thing keeping him afloat is luck.

The point is Cedric should not be called upon. Why refuse to sell AMN and then bench him for a **** player. Cedric is crap. He scurried about playing long balls and pointless crosses. Arteta literally stated that he is our best final third full back when we have Tierney.

Willian hasn't been dropped. Arteta can't wait to put him in the starting 11. It will take one sub par performance from ESR before he is subbed off for Willian and loses his place.

You are overly positive no matter what the situation. We are 11th in the table and the only reason we have moved up the table is because players who Arteta refused to trust in their proper positions have taken us there. Lacazette, Tierney and ESR. Take them out and we are pretty much toothless again.

The transfer window is an absolute **** show. We will spend the whole window getting rid if Sokratis, Mustafi and Özil. I wouldn't be surprised if they are delaying their departure on purpose.

Apparently we need to sell before we buy? We have made room for a foreign player by releasing Kolasinac. Yet we haven't brought in a back up left back?

It's just a shambles.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Another crossing bonanza coming up can’t wait.

ESR is in absolutely no danger of losing his place to Willian :lol:

Let’s give Arteta some credit. A slight knock or something then yeah.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The manager picks the team, it's down to the manager who plays. He took a risk because he was floundering. He still is. The only thing keeping him afloat is luck.

The point is Cedric should not be called upon. Why refuse to sell AMN and then bench him for a **** player. Cedric is crap. He scurried about playing long balls and pointless crosses. Arteta literally stated that he is our best final third full back when we have Tierney.

Willian hasn't been dropped. Arteta can't wait to put him in the starting 11. It will take one sub par performance from ESR before he is subbed off for Willian and loses his place.

You are overly positive no matter what the situation. We are 11th in the table and the only reason we have moved up the table is because players who Arteta refused to trust in their proper positions have taken us there. Lacazette, Tierney and ESR. Take them out and we are pretty much toothless again.

The transfer window is an absolute **** show. We will spend the whole window getting rid if Sokratis, Mustafi and Özil. I wouldn't be surprised if they are delaying their departure on purpose.

Apparently we need to sell before we buy? We have made room for a foreign player by releasing Kolasinac. Yet we haven't brought in a back up left back?

It's just a shambles.

Oh my gosh where do I begin.

If the only thing that was keeping him afloat was luck why, when we started playing well and looked like winning both games, did we get red cards against Burnley/Southampton at the worst possible times. That is unlucky, because if it wasn't for the cards we would've come away with at least 3 more points from those two games and be in a fantastic position right now. Look at the Leicester game, we lost on the counter, but we were fairly unlucky to not be ahead in that first half. We've been unlucky with Partey's injury, having to field a midfield that is fairly poor. You can't say to me we wouldn't have a couple of extra points had Partey been fit for the entire season.

Bro when I was being positive before these wins we were 15th, people were telling me the same things, its boring. People like you will be saying the same things when we move up to 8th, and probably the same things if we end up in the top 4. Not giving any credit to the manager when we do well, but completely lambasting him when we aren't getting results is pure ignorance.

What the **** are you on about players that he refused to trust in their positions? He's played Laca, Auba, Willian regularly and trusted them, they haven't performed. Laca is now performing which is great, but nothing has changed with Laca. He was getting the changes he's getting now 2 months ago and fluffing them... Auba is still fluffing his lines.

If you think the transfer window is a **** show then you're an outright embarrassment to this fanbase. Its a winter window for god sake. Edu has done incredibly well to ship Kolasinac and Özil plus we will probably ship out Sok and Mustafi as well.

Its far from a shambles, i'd rather ship players out first then evaluate the situation, what do you want in the Jan window?!

If you had it your way you'd be playing a midfield of Elneny - AMN - Saka and Saka wouldn't be performing the way he is now and we wouldn't even have ESR on the pitch, post another lineup bro.

How in gods name to people like you get trusted status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom