• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds United | 16/4/04

jeremiesgirl

Well I am going to the match this evening! First time I am watching Arsenal at home in the Premiership, I've seen them play in other competions at Highbury and I've seen them in a few away premiership matches, so I'm really excited! I will make some noise believe me!!

Just hope Arsenal win today :D

jc8gooner

Well I am going to the match this evening! First time I am watching Arsenal at home in the Premiership, I've seen them play in other competions at Highbury and I've seen them in a few away premiership matches, so I'm really excited! I will make some noise believe me!!

Just hope Arsenal win today
Where abouts are you sitting?

Legend#1

Established Member
Aussie said:
Score early and crush there sprit.

Definately the best thing to do, Leeds's spirit will be crushed if we score early, it's been their mentality this season

orion

This is a game we should win if we come out with determination. Leeds are a team fighting for their lives and upfront they have potential match winners in Viduka and Smith who are cabable of creating chances and will certainly cause us problems. Milner and Pennant also have their moments, but defensivly Leeds are very poor, they lack cover in midfield and with the running we have upfront there are bound to be a lot of scoring chances, so the question is really about finishing them off.

Midfield will definitelly be ours and if we can get players on the wings in full flight and avoid errors in defence we should have this one home confortably. But that's what we must have though on last two seasons, so I hope the players are aware of it and don't let Leeds take advantage by being too sloppy.

Good Luck Gunners!!!

Gooner83

I want Reyes to play, but i can see Bergy playing the easy games.. if Bergy goes to Ajax i wouldn't be that disappointed.. what hes done for the club over the years was quality and if it means he gets more games.. thats good for him.

Jinn

Established Member
TEAM NEWS:

Arsenal: Lehmann, Lauren, Campbell, Toure, Clichy, Wiltord, Silva, Vieira, Pires, Henry, Bergkamp. Subs: Keown, Reyes, Parlour, Edu, Stack.

Leeds: Robinson, Kelly, Duberry, Caldwell, Harte, Pennant, Radebe, Matteo, Milner, Smith, Viduka. Subs: Barmby, Lennon, Kilgallon, Simon Johnson, Carson.

Chat is available: http://www.arsenal-mania.com/index.php?page=chat#

see you guys in there!

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom