• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | 15/05/04

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You know the song Arsenal had Hot Stuff well I keep on singing the line we keep on scoring now.
I love to see Fungi's face when we lift the trophy maybe there be a link to where he is mind you chance will be a fine thing.
Arsenal will not take anything for granted and say its only leicester.
What I will love is for us to have a big scoreline

skart14

Hope every player on the pitch gives their best and put on a good show for us...its the last match of the season and i don't want to be bored....4-0 to the arsenal please....

turtle

This is it, the final game of the season. It doesn't feel it was long ago when we played Everton in the first game of the season. How time flies by when we are winning. I hope every players concentrate and make history today.

himanshu

hey i heard you guys have to pay for the match ;D ;D but in india i get 60 channels for 2.5 pounds a month!!!and i dont have to pay anything its all payed ifor in that amount of money :twisted: ;D

stumpi1

:mrgreen: just win boyz,cant wait for it,sky should be ashamed to show villa game,even our girls game deserves proper coverage? anyway BIG UP U GOONERS,fans,team,board,lord wenger.wot a great 3 days us lot have got coming. ;D ;D ;D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I really hope we put on a show. We've had a fabulous league campaign and one last scintillating performance would be the icing on the cake. I'm tempted to say that we'll score 4 or 5 but that would be foolish considering our last few performances. nil-nil anyone? :wink:

GlasgowGooner

Lineup:

Lehmann
Lauren
Campbell
Toure
Cole
Ljungberg
Vieria
Gilberto
Pires
Bergkamp
Henry

Subs-
Stack
Keown
Parlour
Edu
Reyes

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is any1 gonna be nice enuf to keep us up to date with whats happening ? Where i am, theyr showing the recording of the Arsenal game straight after liverpool v newcastle ... :x

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
youll get updates.. try getting live text commentary somewhere, or at least a running game cast... soccernet.com has live gamecast for all the matches, and usually keeps up decently

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom