• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | 15/05/04

quattro

surprised we haven't had one of these yet...

its the last match of the season, how time flies when you're having fun. and it has been one hell of a campaign. so many times we could have dropped it but either through fate or grim determination we never did. nobody thought this was possible, certainly not from a side who the most thought was "falling from grace" in the midst of the unprecedented spending going on the prem and the rumors of everybody going to greener pastures. how time flies indeed.

one last match to what could be known as the 2003-2004 immortal season. lets go out there and grab it. the 115 year invincible record is coming down. make way for a new one!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!! 5-0 to the Arsenal!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Im not going to predict a score cause i will probally jinx them, so i'll just wish the boys good luck for tommorow and hopefully we can preserve our unbeaten run.

Cant wait to see our boys with OUR trophy :D

It has been a great season so well done boys and wenger :)

Soler

Established Member
I hope it's like the Southampton match last year. 6-1 with a hattrick to Pires and Henry will do nicely.

Aussie

Established Member
If we get an early goal it should ease some of the nerves and we might see a bit of wengerball.

KingReyes

Established Member
I see once again a strong line up for this one. One game away from immortality as Wenger said. I predict a 3-0 win.

Henry IV

I want a victorious goal fest tommorow. A hat-trick from Henry to take him over the thirty mark and a last minute header for Keown. Then after that we lift our trophy, the trophy that we earned and we deserve.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

3-1 to the Arse.

Can't even contemplate losing.

Can't really see anything also than a win; I think we'll start strong, score early & coast the last 30.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

goonerling said:
i reckon 2-2 and they'll score first

I may be imagining this but since yesterday goonerling seems to have made about 2,900 posts!

:wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Beany said:
goonerling said:

I may be imagining this but since yesterday goonerling seems to have made about 2,900 posts!

Once you start you cant stop. Know i think they were from when she was on here before.

goonerling

Beany said:
goonerling said:

yup, it was tough too, thinking up 2900 inanities to type here and hoping someone noticed and took pity on me :p

Will Sky show full as live coverage?

I know this match is being shown on Premiership Plus tomorrow (which I can't watch cos I'm working :cry: ) but does anyone know if they will be showing the match again 'as live'.

They should do seeing as its such a historic game.

Mark

Established Member
We can't take them lightly. We will still have to work hard to make sure we finished unbeaten. They have nothing to lose so they will surely give it their best go...

Having said that, 6-0 to Arsenal. :) Henry x2, Reyes, Pires, Freddie and Vieira. :D

namliam

I think it will be a good open game just like the last game of teh double season where we won 4 - 3...and if it san open attacking game..Arsenal will rip Leicester to shreds :D

Arsenal 5 - Leicester - 0
Henry Reyes Bergkamp Keown Lehmann (goal of the season 90 yard screamer)

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom