• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | 15/05/04

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
20 mins gone and the only chances are the freddie and gilberto shots ? Doesnt look like therez gonna be a thrashing for leiceter i guess ... :roll:

mood

Are there good chances though?.. sadly this is one of the few Arsenal games I'll miss live, but i'll see it repeated.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
chelski up 1-0 against leeds (gronkjear)

man city up 1-0 against everton (wanchope)

henry free kick just tipped over

A

Anonymous

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
20 mins gone and the only chances are the freddie and gilberto shots ? Doesnt look like therez gonna be a thrashing for leiceter i guess ... :roll:

The way they have been playing lately, did you really expect them to blow Leicester away.

Leicester are a not bad team and it won't surprise me if they nick this and really put a dent in Arsenal works. They have habit of do this

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom