• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/03/06

Henry IV

Sometimes it looks like you aren't going to get the result you deserve. Thankfully there's always Steven Gerrard. :lol:

Ratinho

Established Member
I don't think anyone but the most short-sighted of fans would write off Adebayor anyway.

What, he's still adapting and looks nervous infront of goal, and is still looking like a strong, fast striker, holding the ball up well and has 2 goals in 4 games. :)

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
YuenBiaoFan said:

nice pics you have there.

by the way do you happen to have a picture of senderos shouting at alonso telling him to f*ck off the pitch when he was red-carded?

it's not in every match you can see senderos making a keown-esque killing frenzy so i would appreciate it a lot if you can post it here :lol:

Ratinho

Established Member
Senderos was great tbh. He was back to hanging back, not diving in, and hammering his way through players to get the ball. It was embarrassing to see Crouch so terrified everytime Senderos walked through him. :D

The longer he remembers he is a non-nonsense CB, and doesn't try and be Beckenbauer, teh better he'll get.

Buhry

Established Member

Everyone is raving about Ade's pace because he is a big guy.. Well, so are Henry and Van Persie and they are both faster than him.
Anyways, Ade has done a good job but his finishing is seriously crap. Imo it looks like he is pretty similar to Quincy when it comes to striking the ball and that is not a compliment.. :lol:
When Robin is fit, I want him to play.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom