• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-wallpaper-in-red-and-yellow-colors.jpg

MU-logo.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Firstly, going back to what I know best and putting weird photoshop club logos in hope it bring us luck. I also wish everyone a very happy New Year.

Feels really similar match thread to the Bournemouth game, I felt we saw some vast improvements vs Chelsea compared to other games this season, dominated the first half and guys like Özil, Ainsley, Torreira and Luiz all look a lot better than what we have seen. However we came away with another loss, to a London rival in such typical Arsenal style.

Unfortunately United have hit some form this season with wins recently against Sp**s and City, however, mistakes by Newcastle and Burnley meant they picked up valuable 6pts without looking very convincing. They also lost against Watford who had won 1 game all season. They're unpredictable to say the least.

I'm worried about our fitness levels, we've put in a tremendous amount of effort in the last two matches having done f*ck all in games before under Unai so I'm sure the boys are feeling it.

I have no idea who's back from injury and what's happening with Granit, but for the team I'd go Leno, AMN, Sokratis, Luiz, Saka, Torreira, Xhaka, Özil, Auba, Nelson and Lacazette.

Hopefully guys like Holding, Ceballos, Bellerin and Martinelli can make the bench.

I'll be honest though, I can see it going very much like the Chelsea game, we could dominate early and go ahead but with guys like Pogba feeding Rashford and Martial on the break we'll eventually get caught on the break. We'll need 2/3 in the first half to get near a win I think.

I f*cking hate United.

2-2 draw.

Arsenal1913

After Chelsea, our boys looked really exhausted, so a new match after 3 days is at least a hard one...
I would go with Pepe from start, because he makes threat...
We could improve till Wednesday, i expect Arteta to do some more magic, cause we all saw his positive impact today

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway seriously need Martinelli Ceballos Bellerin all fit for today can't go with same starting 11 they already look tired.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Niles
Torreira Ceballos
Pepe Özil Martinelli
Auba

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Manutd despite not looking great but they getting wins so it make them favorite

Kysus

Huge dilemma as Saka and Torreira look in desperate need for a break but we are so short right now.
We need fresh legs for this for sure, hope Ceballos and Bellerin are up for this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Huge dilemma as Saka and Torreira look in desperate need for a break but we are so short right now.
We need fresh legs for this for sure, hope Ceballos and Bellerin are up for this.
Niles too but we are short we got no choice if Xhaka still here you can go with him and Ceballos to give Torreira rest

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw
Matic Fred
James Pogba Rashford
Martial​

Greenwood vs James is a tough one, both played fantastic last week in the respective games they started but James is probably more suitable for an away game, and Greenwood to come on if we’re chasing a result. Could be either way. McTominay injured.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
De Gea
Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw
Matic Fred
James Pogba Rashford
Martial​

Greenwood vs James is a tough one, both played fantastic last week in the respective games they started but James is probably more suitable for an away game, and Greenwood to come on if we’re chasing a result. Could be either way. McTominay injured.

Greenwood looks a brilliant talent. James hasn’t done anything since August.

Yous are coming into this in good form which gives me hope we could win.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Think they might take us apart on the break. Hopefully Auba clinical.

Always good to see Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom