• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I am worried for this but I will back us to get the result somehow. Win this and let's get our season back on track. Please lads do it for the fans and for Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
De Gea
Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw
Matic Fred
James Pogba Rashford
Martial​

Greenwood vs James is a tough one, both played fantastic last week in the respective games they started but James is probably more suitable for an away game, and Greenwood to come on if we’re chasing a result. Could be either way. McTominay injured.
With that front 4 we'll have too much trouble.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
**** it, lets get some positivity going...this is Arsenal v United, THE game of the Premier League at it's peak...lets get the Arteta era's first win here!

My favourite goal by Henry...

Followed by Henry's best celebration...

3433462.jpg

:lol:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

0-2

More misery and more tears for all gooners.. banter from united fan in my social circle gonna be so unbearable I may have to murder him

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Fred is due a goal against us and Lingard will suddenly play his best game this season.

You know it just had to happen.

At least we'll play like the Invincibles though.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood looks a brilliant talent. James hasn’t done anything since August.

Yous are coming into this in good form which gives me hope we could win.

I wouldn’t say not done anything. Since August, mainly due to Rashford’s form on the left he’s been playing on the right.

The goals have dried up but he has 6 premier league assists since then (including vs Liverpool and City). He plays on the byline and stretches teams and has a great cross on him. Think he’s been one of the best signings of the summer tbh.

Polar Bear

We badly need a win, De Gea huge blunder for a 1-0 win would be awesome, I'll take anything.. we just need to win. Even a draw is useless.. we are falling so far down, we just need to get some back to back wins so much.

Arsenal1913

It's the first game of new decade...
I'm sure the boys will give their all...aswell as the opponents, but I have faith in our lads!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I've laughed so hard at Ole and his Man Utd. Now look at em, 31 points and in the mix for top four..

Due to injuries we'll mostly play the same starting eleven, with no replacement for Xhaka and Pogba to run through our midfield.

We seriously need a win though. 24 points from 20 games is shambolic.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Ole's going to carry out Fergie's "Arsenal" plan to a tee. Give us the ball & pick us off on the counter.

1-3 with that scrote Lingard dancing yet again.

We're not too good to go down, in fact, we're exactly where we deserve to be.

Fast forward to June 2020.

Last edited:

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Ollie has got these guys playing recently. That front 3 are looking tasty at the moment. Make no mistake this is gonna be a tough game. Really important we get Xhaka back as we are gonna need him to bring a bit of control to the midfield and some physicality. James has really impressed me. With his non stop running, he would not look out of place in the current Liverpool team. It all depends on which united team shows up on the day.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Lingard will have his once a year goal against us.
Please leave Laca and his silly histrionics out of the starting lineup

Martinelli - Auba - Pepe
Özil
Xhaka - Torreira
Saka - Luiz - Sokratis (Mustafi :mad:) - AMN
Leno​

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Today just confirmed my fears, no matter what Arteta does it’ll get undone by the players.

Unbelievable how the game went away today.

Hope we finish 12th to avoid Europa (or win it this year but lol) , bed in some youngsters to Arteta ball, clear out a load the dross, make a few good signings, get new fitness staff, start fresh and go for the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are far superior team than utd and we give them difficult time. What I'm worried is our fitness level are low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom