• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 09/09/06

daniel

Might be a little early to open a thread bout this game but what the hell...
I think we all agree that we didn't have a good start in this years Premiership. We have played two games and haven't won eithere of them. The game against Man City was supposed to be an ''easy'' one, but yet, we lost.
So, I belive Arsenal has to win the next game if we want to be contenders. I think it will be hard if not impossible to grab the title if we loose.
Hope the team learned enough from the City match and wont repeat the same mistakes.
We must win the next one...

Army of Me

Established Member
I don't think it's too early, it is our next game after all ;)

I have no confidence in this team at the moment, so I think we'll lose.

If we don't have our defence sorted by next week Boro will probably win, if we do then we'll probably draw 0-0.

dublingunner

Established Member
For me to say this game is a must-win is understatement of the decade. Arsenal need to win convincingly in order to just begin to reinstate confidence in the fans. Unfortunately I doubt we will win convincingly. No point trying to predict a team until we see what happens with transfers.

N!

well, lets look at it this way:

Chelsea beat Man City 3-0
Middlesborogh beat Chelsea 2-1

then you add Man City beat Arsenal 1-0

makes you think don't it?

Flamboyance

Middlesborough are hopless and f*****g jammy too e.g. result against Chelsea if we don't beat them it will not get any lower.

cubbz_th14

was really looking forward to being at this game as i could not get tickets for villa, now i am a bit unsure what to expect from the lads - hopefully they can turn things in the right direction

BreakAway

Gurgen said:
Think we'll lose 0-2.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don't know whether we can win or not.I'm not confident of gunners at the moment,though they will be better soon.

Reyes no.11

i don't care anymore. wenger still never learns. hoyte is rubbish. flamini got us to CL final, play him! fabregas can't play in 4-4-2. so either drop him or play 4-5-1!

we played 4-4-2 last year in the premiership with fabreags, look what happened. we play fabregas in 4-5-1, we make CL final which we should of won.

wake up wenger!

juzzz

Think I'll have 'faith' once more before I get too pessimistic, sure the past couple of games were frustrating but I don't think we played that bad (apart from not shooting!) last night...actually my negative emotions were PURE EXTREME UTTER frustration more than anything.....oh and Hoyte...and Eboue....and the woodwork....and our 'wingers' getting subbed, we had 4 strikers ffs! :bash

ok I've depressed myself even more now, but what can I do, I can't go play for them :(

Reyes no.11

also, whats up with wengers transfer policy? we haev 4 CMs on the park every game! what he thinking?

rosicky = CM
hleb = CM
Fabregas = CM
Gilerbto = CM

no wonder every team we play just park all their players infront of the penalty box! we have no width! all hleb and rosicky do his cut inside cause they are natural CM's. then the space gets clogged up. happend at villa, happened again at man city. why doesn't wenger see this?

Rahul

Well two years ago if youd ask me to predict the score line of a home game with a mid-table team id say a 3-0 atleast without even thinking.But the way the things are going atm i dont even want to attempt predicting.

jester

Established Member
we'll win this one and it will propel us back to form. either that or we wont win and we'll continue this form for the near future.
tbh it may all depend on what Arsène does in the next few days. a couple of players in (the right ones) and we could come out firing. Buy no-one and me may see a repeat of yesterday

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom