• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 09/09/06

go49oner

Established Member
so lets guess how many player are gonna come back injured after the internation break. am going for 3

henry/van persie/ rosicky

KaiserSnake

Will be a tough game especially after that damn international break. We will win because we just have to. Keep the faith, its not like we have been playing badly.

AV Gooner

i honesty feel that we'll win this one dont know by how much or how convincing it may or may not be but we will win. keep the faith people !!

usheray

I think this game will signal the turnaround. We are probably going to go one goal down, then we batter boro big time with henry, van persis and rosicly on the scoresheet, also adebayor

AV Gooner

go49oner said:
so lets guess how many player are gonna come back injured after the internation break. am going for 3

henry/van persie/ rosicky

i feel that these internationals might actually help us. simply because henry needs games and thats what he will get for france.

dublingunner

Established Member
Yeah it's been 3 games now where we've failed to score first. That has to change eventually, let's hope it's against Boro and it'll signal the opening of the floodgates.

Gunner87

Thsi game is in two weeks time, by then the players will be fitter! And the transfer window will be closed and we will have one or two players more.

R.O.T

we will lose. If i was scared before this fixture last season i dont know what to feel now. They defend better than city and attack on the break far far better, plus they will be coming after just defeating the champs.....................

Jimbo14

I don't know if we will win, but i do know that we need a win to Kickstart our campaign, i dont care if we thrash them out of sight or just scrape through, but a win is a win, and a win is what we need. If that makes sense!!

apollo

Thommybhoy said:
O.K. This one we MUST win, same goes for the following minimum 4-5 games!!

THAT includes Manure???????....are you kidding me??...they'll worn us down mate :(

huyha123

Flamini for Hoyte. Shoot more. than even if we lose, fine by me.

btw, a win is a win? I think we fan finally come down to earth. no more win but has to be beautiful play.

Reyes no.11

look, Cole said he will play on. just let him play. henry wants him, we need him. i don't care about his transfer fee, let him see out his contract. id rather play cygan than djourou right now aswell. we have too many inexperienced players out there. we need some experience. i don't care if their rubbish.i think fabregas needs a rest too. ljungber on the left, rosicky in the middle. lets play with some adults!

------------------Lehmann

Eboue------Toure----------Cygan------Cole

Hleb-------Rosicky--------Gilberto----Ljungberg

----------VanPersie--------Henry

The Tin God

if we can get a good result against boro.

We will have some condifence going into the manure game.

If we lose , we are in deep ****

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom