• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 09/09/06

well, lets look at it this way:

Chelsea beat Man City 3-0
Middlesborogh beat Chelsea 2-1

then you add Man City beat Arsenal 1-0

makes you think don't it?
And Arsenal beat Boro 7-0 last meeting, what's your point? :p

I'd like to see Wenger play (assuming Cole leaves)

----------Lehmann
Eboue--Toure--Djourou--Flamini
----------Gilberto
Hleb--Fabregas--Rosicky--van Persie
-------------Henry

Puts Rosicky where he is most effective, and puts van Persie out wide where he naturally plays. Or play Freddy or Walcott instead of Hleb.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
We are desperate for a good win, I will pray for a 4-0 win to us. Think positive, I just hope Hoyte does not start being the weak link he will be targeted all the time. RvP to score 2 TH 1 and Freddy 1 :D

been

well im gonna be honest ive had so much confidence in arsenal since the season started i even thought they could go unbeaten yesterday when we got scored on form PK i ddint even give a **** i wa slike henry should get 2 goals soon

but then we lost and for some weird reason i still have confidence in the team
i dont know why i hope it can stay that way but we need more depth

during the 49 games we faced boro twice

First Game

Arsenal 4-0 Boro
Henry
Gilberto
Wiltord
Wiltord

2nd Game
Arsenal 4-1 Boro
Henry
OG
Pires
Ljunberg

THAT IS F*KIN DEPTH RIGHT THERE
we dont have someone now like wiltord to come in and have the ability to bag a hat trick and leave henry in his shadow(no offense henry)

Thommybhoy

Established Member
apollo said:
Thommybhoy said:
O.K. This one we MUST win, same goes for the following minimum 4-5 games!!

THAT includes Manure???????....are you kidding me??...they'll worn us down mate :(

1st we must get in form. 2nd why should we lose to them. If we don't plan to beat them, why are we even playing?? Let's just play CL when we gave up on premiership!!?? We'll beat them if we win against Boro!

stuart

Established Member
we are gonna win this one,afterall we are undefeated at home this season! any win will probably do but i think we need to win convincinly as we go to old trafford next and if we arent playing well we are gonna get tanked!!! well and truly! that is why a good start was vital,dammit.
if we beat boro and when we lose to manure it will be played 4 won1 drawn 1 lost 2 :( we are so screwed

yoinkster

urgh, why are you people asking for cole to play ?! I'd rather see hoyte there than cole. and hoyte is crap.

Definately time to recall flamini though, hoyte has had his chance at left back and shown he's not up to it *in that position* so we must change it.

I'm going for 3-0 and a henry hatrick because my fantasy football team really really really really needs henry to start scoring goals !!

cubbz_th14

yoinkster said:
urgh, why are you people asking for cole to play ?! I'd rather see hoyte there than cole. and hoyte is crap.

i hope you'r not serious mate :roll: - bottomline - cole is solid and we need him right now, yes he is a ****, but we need him

yoinkster

cubbz_th14 said:
yoinkster said:

i hope you'r not serious mate :roll: - bottomline - cole is solid and we need him right now, yes he is a c**t, but we need him

The reason I don't want him playing is the same reason Le Boss has given for not playing yet, and why JAR isn't playing either,
he's distracted and would only give 5% if he played and even hoyte is better than the 5 he would give us.
Cole is not professional nor clever enough to realise that he it would be in his besti nterests to play well if selected and as such I don' think he would perform.

stuart

Established Member
i also hope walcott starts and has a blinder and then totally destroys neville in the next match

Jkreffer

Established Member
yoinkster said:
cubbz_th14 said:
yoinkster said:

i hope you'r not serious mate :roll: - bottomline - cole is solid and we need him right now, yes he is a c**t, but we need him

The reason I don't want him playing is the same reason Le Boss has given for not playing yet, and why JAR isn't playing either,
he's distracted and would only give 5% if he played and even hoyte is better than the 5 he would give us.
Cole is not professional nor clever enough to realise that he it would be in his besti nterests to play well if selected and as such I don' think he would perform.

Not sure about that. Whatever his off field dealings, his commitment on the pitch can never really be in question. He ALWAYS plays 100% for Arsenal.

Ramy

Believe me guys the manure game is no formality in their favour.
We have some great players and henry will be fit by then. we can get something there.
you know wat they say, form goes out the window for this one!

-------------Lehmann-------------

Eboue-----Kolo------Gallas-----Cole

Fabregas-----Mascherano---Silva----Rosicky

----------Henry-----Tevez--------

Oh man i had a wonderful dream......

thierryunreal

-------------Lehmann-------------

Eboue-----Kolo------djourou(cygan)(Gallas)-----Cole

hleb-----Mascherano---Cesc----Rosicky

----------RVp-----henry--------

and walcott starts the manure match. definitely

dublingunner

Established Member
yoinkster said:

Well by the time this match happens the transfer window will be closed over a week so talking about him being distracted is nonsense. If he's still with Arsenal, he'll more than likely be playing. Hoyte sure isn't going to beat him to the spot and if we weren't to use him all season it would be such a waste of finances, Wenger wouldn't allow it.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom