• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

Aussie

Established Member
ethanen said:
Lehmann

Lauren Toure Cygan Cole

Ljungberg Gilberto Edu?(Cesc) Pires

Bergkamp Reyes

I know its a crime leaving out Henry but he's not impressed me at all since we secured the championship at WHL (no im not bashing my own players)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave out Thierry. You have got to be joking.

I didnt no Viduka was suspended. I will try to find out if this is true or not.

Mark

Established Member
Since we sealed the league, Henry just relaxed a bit, and to be fair, for all he had given us until then, you can't blame him.

And now he is still getting back to match fitness, he hasn't played since a disappointing Euro 2004, which is why he needs to keep playing and get his fitness and his confidence up.

ethanen

yeah im just afraid he lost his touch or something (see raul)
and he doesnt seem to make pressure at all, and less runs off the ball, and shows dissapointment of other players with his hands...
(still not bashing, happy birthday Titi :mrgreen: )

Mark

Established Member
It'll stop soon. He's clearly not match fit yet, once he is he will be as good as, if not better than ever. I can guarantee it, he and Reyes will rip defences around the Premiership and around Europe apart.

jeromelee

Get rid of Cygan. Isn't there any player left we could use, whose's not injured, besides that slow idiot Cygan?

juz7_pi12es

cygan maybe slow but he's certainly not an idiot, he reads the game very well.
me too, trust him.

& what about our subs?
last match were without clichy and van persie..
so will they be included this time?

leongsh

I can't say I trust Pascal Cygan but he has been playing quite well positionally. The main concern has been that he got away with a number of situations that would on another day be called against him for a penalty or a freekick.

Aussie

Established Member
I dont hink Viduka is suspended however i belive he is injured. He pulled a hamstring in one of his first games for Boro.

brianfrance

Established Member
Mark said:
It'll stop soon. He's clearly not match fit yet, once he is he will be as good as, if not better than ever. I can guarantee it, he and Reyes will rip defences around the Premiership and around Europe apart.
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

bounce is fashion these times... :lol:

Muppy

I'm looking forward to this match, looks like an interesting match on paper.

Arsenal 3-1 Boro

KoLo28

Viduka didn't play V Newcastle because of suspension, I THINK he may be available to play against us barring any injury. We'll come from behind and win 2-1.

Denish

This is gonna be a tough match, Middlesbrough aren't the steaming pile of mediocrity they used to be.

Jimmy, Zenden and Mendieta gonna be hard to handle.

Let's hope there's no more 'Hand of God' antics by JFH on Saturday. Not that I think it was intentional, but it can **** off all the same.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom