• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Portsmouth | 16/12/06

qs

Established Member
xxxxxx said:
qs said:
Alfonso said:
qs said:
Alfonso said:
Aliadere could easily play as a left winger, the postion we are clearly weak on according to some on here. Aliadere would do as good of a job as Reyes last season as Aliadere doesnt suffer from winter depression syndrome or whatever it is called.

Not a hope.

You forget how crap Reyes was at times last season. Think Wigan away.

i dont. i just dont think Ali would ever match up to Reyes good moments.

You don't know the future and neither do we. We'll wait and see. I think he will get much better, which he has done since last year in my opinion.

Well i aint mistic ****ing Meg but Ive watched enough football to give an educated opinion on how Ali is going to do. He'll never be a first team play for us, not up front, not on the wing. never.

xxxxxx

qs said:
xxxxxx said:
qs said:
Alfonso said:
qs said:
Alfonso said:
Aliadere could easily play as a left winger, the postion we are clearly weak on according to some on here. Aliadere would do as good of a job as Reyes last season as Aliadere doesnt suffer from winter depression syndrome or whatever it is called.

Not a hope.

You forget how crap Reyes was at times last season. Think Wigan away.

i dont. i just dont think Ali would ever match up to Reyes good moments.

You don't know the future and neither do we. We'll wait and see. I think he will get much better, which he has done since last year in my opinion.

Well i aint mistic f****g Meg but Ive watched enough football to give an educated opinion on how Ali is going to do. He'll never be a first team play for us, not up front, not on the wing. never.

You're not the only one, buddy. I've been watching enough football myself. Can't you tell the future about Ali not making it at Arsenal? :roll: Everyone knows Ali won't be at Arsenal next season. Everyone, not just you, so you're not the only one.

I would rather Ali left in any case...... to a less quality team, because he'll definitely get his game, which is what he needs and what Arsenal doesn't offer him.

Alfonso

Established Member
xxxxxx said:
I support Barcelona, but have been following Aliadiere since he was 17. :wink:

Interesting. Do you fancy him or something, because ive never seen someone support a "non star" football player so much? Especially someone who doesnt play for the team they support.

I wonder what your support for Leo Messi is like. :lol:

xxxxxx

Alfonso said:
xxxxxx said:
I support Barcelona, but have been following Aliadiere since he was 17. :wink:

Interesting. Do you fancy him or something, because ive never seen someone support a "non star" football player so much? Especially someone who doesnt play for the team they support.

I wonder what your support for Leo Messi is like. :lol:

Of course I am fancy him. He's one sexy bastard. Leave me in the room alone with him and he would rock my world. :wink:

lagos

Established Member
xxxxxx said:
lagosgooner said:
I have a sneaky suspicion xxxxx is an arsenal footballer

No. But my best mate is an Arsenal fan. I like Arsenal as a team.
You know why I said that 'cos of something you said in the post last night which you subsequently deleted, but it's Ok Mr xxxxx you're free to go.

columbo.jpg

errr, just one more thing! where were you yesterday afternoon? and what are your plans between 9am and 12 noon tommorow?:)

RC8

Established Member
thegame24 said:
i was almost right.

i told ya i see both man u and chelsea dropping points.

chelsea should have at most got a draw, its jokes though that man united contracted keeper cost everton the game, hes f****g s***e.

west ham i expected to win so not really suprised, reo is comin arsenal.

I couldn't stop thinking of your post while I was watching Chelsea and ManUtd today. You have earned my respect, I would have never thought that ManUtd would drop points against West Ham, and you were close with Chelsea.

14teranga

Alfonso said:
thegame24 said:
the thing about arsenal, we are f****g quality, its not like last season where we needed improvements.

we are quality, whats costing us this year is tactics against these teams we usually steam roll over.

we gotta start of games as if we just done a line of coke.

Exactly. We should be f****g 12 points behind sides that we can batter on our day! That is what makes it so much more frustrating. If we were an average side, i would take finishing 3rd/4th, but the fact that we are a f****g good team, it pisses me off that we keep underacheiving this season.

We got to be the most frustrating side to support these days.

I don't think it is the tactics that are letting us down but more the finishing f*** touch. I could not believe the misses we make each game I have watched(this is the only f***g year when I am missing arsenal games and I am dying). Against Man U we missed so many chances including a spot kick that I thought we would lose the game. Against CSK Moscow no comment. Against the Portsmout that was a ****ing misery how Van persie did not score was out of reality that must have been fiction holliwood stuff.
Sorry usually I am must more correct and nicer than this. Let's keep it up I smell some good things on the way.
Up goes the arsenal.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:
When was the last time he got a run as a striker? Never mind that, when was the last time he got a run as anything?

Look whatever mate.

The whole team needs to step up in goals. It's getting ridiculous seeing Hleb, Rosicky and Cesc f****g up in front of goal. Gilberto has scored more than them in the league and he should be the one we least expect.

QFT, have it back son... :)

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom