• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | 10/2/04

kanuuu

Established Member
hahaha we cannot score a goal without it being disputed, apparent;y we hsouldve kicked the ball off the pitch after parlour supposedly elbowed a soton player.

bobbypires

Established Member
STATS
6 Shots On Target 6
5 Shots Off Target 4
13 Fouls (Conceded) 12
5 Corners 9
2 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0

neebz

Congratulations Ladies and Gentlemen !!

We are on fire.

Controversy? ... ah thats the bonus fun , being an Arsenal fan !!

Let everyone cry , and we enjoy :D
Sweet Dreams :)

nEEbz

SF Gooner

can't we ever just win a game without there being some contreversy. I was listening to the game on the computer and it sounds like as if they should have kicked th ball out. Didn't this happen with us once before in the FA cup a few years back and we offered to replay the game? Well in this case i wouldnt be to bothered about them disallowing the goal. I dont think they should replay the game but maybe they should take away the second goal.

Mark

Established Member
our first goal was apparently offside and yeah the second one probably was a foul, but we won when not playing well that's what matters. southampton were for much of the game quite a bit better than us, but we took the chances we got and we got an important win, hopefully the team is purposely not playing at their best to save energy for the more important games later in the season so we can hit form then.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Mark said:
the radio commentators on fivelive wanted us to put the ball out of play, so contraversial goals again. more hassle from the media tomorrow.

lol, sky would probably wish they showed this game now so they could have been first in on the act.

SuperBob

No don't worry about it they will be over it in a week or so and we were leading 1/0 anyway with a couple of minutes too go.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Mark said:
our first goal was apparently offside and yeah the second one probably was a foul, but we won when not playing well that's what matters. southampton were for much of the game quite a bit better than us, but we took the chances we got and we got an important win, hopefully the team is purposely not playing at their best to save energy for the more important games later in the season so we can hit form then.

tbh, who cares about form? what is form? playing well or winning games? i dont know about you, but i prefer the latter.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom