• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL - Arsenal vs Sunderland. 20th May 2015, 19.45 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People have a habit of only remembering the good Rosicky does. Yes he made a difference yesterday, but he also came on when we blew a 3 goal lead.

BobP

Memri Fan
Didn't watch the game, from the highlights it looked like we dominated and created a reasonable amount of chances from which we could've scored from but once again our issue with being profiligate reared its ugly head.

Sunderland fashioned some great chances which you can probably put down to not having a defensive element within midfield.

Our finishing in front of goal is something that desperately needs to be looked at.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Guys,

Help out a fellow Arsenal fan here. I am coming from Germany to watch Arsenal WBA game on 24th.. Could not find any ticket.. As I am about to live Europe soon, this might be my last chance.

Can you help me find one single ticket?

You basically won't mate because of the demand in tickets for the last game. You also need to be a red member.

Your best chance is following the Arsenal tickets twitter account and watching who's selling there

https://twitter.com/arsenal_tickets

;)

vP3rcy

Even Sanchez barely runs in behind. The only runner we had was Ramsey. Frustrating stuff. Looking at Rozza and Feo's runs off the ball and Theo running at Van Aanholt really showed what we missed all game long.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
People have a habit of only remembering the good Rosicky does. Yes he made a difference yesterday, but he also came on when we blew a 3 goal lead.

People seem to have a selective memory on Rosicky. His usual good form on spring for last 2-3 seasons, did not happen this year, because we have better options. So people seem to think if he was playing regularly we'd be better.

Rosicky had some stinkers as well this season.
Soton home for League Cup and Anderlecht home was dreadful.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And was that Rosicky fault?

Well he did give away the ball on an unneeded attack which led to them scoring. But no it wasn't his fault.

I'm in no way against Rosicky, just keeping grounded, a lot of people go over board when he comes on for 10 minutes and buzzes around the pitch.

Also if we are measuring him by the same stick that is used on Wilshere, Giroud etc then he really should of better with the shot he had.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't hear people saying Diaby at fault when we blew a 4 goal lead... and he was at fault.

but yeah Rozza should have done better with his shot

cannonade

Established Member
While we're all griping....we almost NEVER play it long out of the back--even when we have a chance to catch them out. We bring it out so slowly and seemingly wait until they've got their defensive shape in the defending third and then we go into out molasses attack mode. Drives me crazy. Is this the price we pay for a slow Giroud? It seems we don't even try to let him hold it up and have some runners get through. We've totally abandoned that way of attacking

a_fourteen

Established Member
While we're all griping....we almost NEVER play it long out of the back--even when we have a chance to catch them out. We bring it out so slowly and seemingly wait until they've got their defensive shape in the defending third and then we go into out molasses attack mode. Drives me crazy. Is this the price we pay for a slow Giroud? It seems we don't even try to let him hold it up and have some runners get through. We've totally abandoned that way of attacking
men with class
like to pass

burnsjed

Established Member
I don't know anything about femdom...I'd just like to see Arsenal play a few long balls every now and then when the opportunity is there, if ever.

Was just trying to keep up the rhyme bro.
Though I reckon TGG is all over femdom....

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Was just trying to keep up the rhyme bro.
Though I reckon TGG is all over femdom....

Can take it or leave it tbh. It's nice sometimes to kick back whilst the woman calls the shots. Depends what mood I'm in.

post-1070-0-38946000-1371215944.jpg

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No, the best counter attacking pattern I saw we did involves Giroud, he received the ball in center circle, turn and pass it to Theo.
We had a chance to recreate that in the final minute of this game, but Giroud chose the safer option and made a back pass.

This pretty much down to the manager tactics, Wenger refused to play 2 speedy wingers instead opting for extra CM in Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom