• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 29/10/08

go49oner

Established Member
Can hardly contain my excitement for this one, this is a must win game there is no two way about it. Anything less will be considered failure in my book,even if the scums have new manager.They are bottom of the table and we must kick them while they still down.

Am predicting 2-0 win. Who else but Ade will get both, he loves playing against them.

Anyways whenever there is NLD this picture always comes to mind :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfade/henryspurs.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfa ... yspurs.JPG</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After leaving San Siro, Jose Mourinho was asked if he was going to help Sp**s get out of their slump. He turned around and said, "**** that, I ain't that special"

What does THFC stand for? Tottenham Heading For the Championship.

Someone sent this to me after Spuds lost to Stoke

Government to bail out Tottenham Hotspur with emergency injection of 50 points

After continuing falls in the league position of Tottenham Hotspur, the government has announced that it is stepping in to prop up the ailing North London club with an emergency injection of fifty league points.

The club’s stock has fallen sharply since August with a negative goal difference increasing week on week. A number of competitors such as Hull City took points away from them, causing commentators to speculate that the club was wildly over-valued before the current crisis. BBC’s John Motson described the move as ‘perhaps the most extraordinary day in British football’ and an ‘absolute humiliation for Sp**s, as if any more were possible.’

The injection of fifty points takes Tottenham Hotspur from the very bottom of the Premier League to the very top, where they are now 32 points clear of Chelsea on 52 points with only 7 games played. They are now well poised to become this year’s Premier League winners gaining automatic qualification for the Champions League. Other clubs have complained against what they claim is unfair treatment for one particular club and say the junior minister of sport who announced the injection of points is a well known Sp**s supporter who has acted without any authority of consultation with government colleagues. The Junior Minister would not discuss this accusation at a press conference saying only ‘Shut it Gooner! We would have nationalized the North Bank if they hadn’t already flogged it off!’

Now let win!

True Gooner

Established Member
Re: EPL: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur |NLD | 29 Oct. 2008 20:00

Cant believe Sp**s went an entire school term without winning a game.

TomasCR

Established Member

Nah, it´s too soon to tak about this ****ty team, let me enjoy todays win at first.

But yeah - 5:0 sounds good to me.

dutchMasta

go49oner said:
http://www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfade/henryspurs.JPG
Would love to see Walcott in the same shot.

ricky1985

Established Member

go49oner wrote;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.freewebs.com/allthecoloursfa</a> ... yspurs.JPG

Now that sir is a picture!

Gooner_Stu

Established Member

Nothing less then a convincing win. Sp*rs have had it so bad in the past few months and i want us to proper kick them when their down. Their ****e form as of late should encourage us to annilihate them, and theres that little matter of revenge for the CC last season which needs addressing.

arsmile

Established Member

i think, if they hadnt won today, (and if ramos wasnt sacked till today) they could well have beaten us, as it's the only match that would have dragged the players out of their depression.

i think them winning could work in our favour- take the pressure off of this game (for them) and make it less significant for them, now they've got their first win...get them back into their bewildered complancency after a very brief honeymoon and we'll be able to show them they have no cause to get above their station- they're rubbish with or without harry

qs

Established Member

Yeah hopefully they've had their new manager bump and it'll be back to business as usual come Wednesday.

stuart

Established Member

Whilst most look forward to these games i dread them. I really do. I hate playing them out of the sheer fear of losing to them. As ever im not really confident but like i said the other day, if we play to our full potential, we'll win, cos we're better.

nazo

Established Member

If we lose i'll change my name to Tomato Head.

famous no 10

Established Member

They **** themselves so much about this match that they've sacked the manager, dof, etc...they may be "up for it" but they always are, so are we.

Time to bring them back to earth, again.

awooga83

Established Member

Slightly more worried about the game then I would have been before with the new manager boost hopefully it will have evapourated but I think we are going to have to beat it out of them they won't be as pathetic as they have been in the previous games and we know if we aren't quite on song we can be beaten by almost anyone this season, so if we put the effort in we have the quality to win.

number_0

Established Member

Best time to play them, no berbatov to trouble gallas, no keane who always steps up against us, modric and lennon will be in our fullbacks pockets, while dos santos will admire his mexican bum chum from the bench, i dont know what they sew together to make a back 4, but ade will tear them right apart, hopefully thud is the one to man mark cesc though.

Now the most exciting match up, theo vs bale, one to look out for.

raidersoftheark

Established Member

We'll either drop points or tear them a new one.

1-1 or 4-0.

scruzgooner

will bale be playing? i thought this was the third match of his three game ban?

Anzac

Established Member

IMO they'll be 'up for it' for about the opening 20 mins tops - or just as long as it takes us to score / turn the screws on them. The scoreline will reflect how patient & composed we remain.

Biggus

Established Member

go49oner said:
A number of competitors such as Hull City took points away from them,

Hmmm well we're the last ones that can laugh at them there. :roll: Ah f**k it we will anyway. :lol:

I think that Ade will start (now that Wenger has recovered from his bout of temporary insanity) and will score.

morpho

Established Member

bluenaz said:
If we lose i'll change my name to Tomato Head.

be carefull :)
the spuds will probably try to turn things around against us. and we all know how we play against "must wins" :shock:

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot

Lets roll on....

We need to convert chances into goal as early as possible to raise up confidence.Plus not let them to get any space to score earlier than us like Everton's game.

3-0 realistically & 5-0 optimistically.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

New manager are always a big boost to any team. Furthermore is NLD so they will be up for it.

We need to match them tbh

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom